This Page

has been moved to new address

Making Us Cuter

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making Us Cuter

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.14.2011

Making Us Cuter

This week was cold.

So I'm not going to lie to you...I didn't get out to get a single picture of me in any of my styling outfits I wore this week-but you can check out the skirt restyle I made HERE. I bore the cold just long enough to snap those, then ran back inside, put on some thick tights and a jacket!

I do have some pictures of something I wore maybe a week and a half ago that I never posted, so that is what you will see below...

Three girls whose names funnily enough all begin with "A" wowed me this week with their style and cuteness-go check them out, they know how to make the world cuter for sure!
Now for this outfit-not my fave, (and I have since chopped off that crazy hair), but it is comfortable while still better than wearing sweats while playing with my kids in the backyard. :)

So it's time to show us what you're wearing to make the world cuter!
This linky party is for fashion posts ONLY! If you made it and can wear it, or just made it awesome by wearing it, I want to see it! Visit the other links and get inspiration to make your wardrobe a little more stylin! Please link back with a text link or a BUTTON!


Impel-Modest Dresses & Accessories
ModCloth.com-Shop Mod Cloth for Chic & Unique Fashion
Fabric.com-The Place to Go When You Sew
Two Peas in a Bucket-Now Carrying Unity Stamps
Canvas People $25 off & Free Shipping on Any Size Canvas
Melissa & Doug Quality Educational Toys & Children's Products
Shabby Apple Dresses & Accessories for all Occasions
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationery
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Your Ad Here! Click for Details
Linking back to some of these CUTE fashion linky parties

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

I'm such a fan of the layered look these days. Thanks for another great week of linking up. ;)

Thu Apr 14, 12:16:00 PM

 
Blogger Sherri said...

Love the blue and brown. And you look so TALL in your pics. Ok, so I guess I might could figure out your height by reading wayyy back...but instead I'll just ask. Height? I'm a shortie at 5'5". LOL

Thu Apr 14, 05:09:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

OH. MY. GOSH! YOU FEATURED ME?! I AM SO HONORED. YOU ROCK, TIFF! THANKS, DOLL!

Mon Apr 18, 06:47:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home