This Page

has been moved to new address

Advertising

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Advertising

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

12.07.2003

Advertising

Ready to buy a spot? Contact Me.

I am a mom blogger who shares decorating & craft ideas, photography tips, fashion advice, home management, product reviews and more.

Anything to make the world a cuter place!

So you want to advertise on this cute blog?
Great!
I offer affordable advertising and will do my best to get you the publicity your cute blog/shop/website deserves!

Contact me to request a media kit with current overview statistics.







Paid Advertising: You can rent a 125x 125 or 375x100 space in my sponsor box for your advertisement that includes one mention of your blog or business in the posting of my choosing.
Cost to you : $100/for 3 months or $45/ for 1 month


Reviews: If you would like me to write a blurb or a review on your product before I give it away or advertise about it, I will need your product to review! I would love to review your product as long as it is consistent with the theme of my blog, and is something I think my readers would be interested in. Value needs to be at least $50 for me to do a post about your product. Please contact me, and we will see if your products fit with this site.
Cost to you: Your product sent to me or $50 without product compensation (minimum 200 words)

Note: Reviews are 100% my own opinion. If I getyour product to review and I am not happy with the quality or something else I will contact you to discuss options. I will not recommend something that I don’t think will benefit my readers. The higher the value, or the higher the appeal to my readers, the more images, links and information I will give. Giveaways are highly encouraged to accompany the review.

Thanks for looking into Making the World Cuter, I hope to work with you soon!

Ready to buy a spot? Contact Me.

Labels: