This Page

has been moved to new address

Merry Christmas-Vintage Paper Doll Free Printable

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Merry Christmas-Vintage Paper Doll Free Printable

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

12.23.2010

Merry Christmas-Vintage Paper Doll Free Printable

I know I have been lacking in the post department lately-but I'm sure I'm not alone at this busy time of year!

I am going out of town tomorrow and won't be back until the new year, so that means I will be taking a break from blogging until then-I will still post here and there, but not as often as I usually do. I have a lot of fun projects to share with you next year though! Back to business come January! :)

I have a little freebie to share with you today, I have a set of vintage paper dolls, that I think are just beautiful. I wanted to share "Virginia" with you today.

Print her out on some card stock and either give her to a special little girl today to help make waiting for Christmas just a little bit easier or wrap her up and put her under the tree.
Click HERE to print...

Just a tip-I laminated my daughters with some good contact paper, and gave her some of that sticky tab stuff to keep her clothes in place (it looks like blue silly putty-you can find it by post it notes usually) so that they last longer. Enjoy!

Current Sponsors:
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationary
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Stitches N' Giggles Online Fabric Store for the Fabric Addict
Whimsy Couture Vintage Inspired...Whimsical...Sewing Patterns
Stamp Crazy Lady Stampin' Up & Handmade Gifts
Pumpernickel Buttons Photography Southern Oregon Photographer
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home