This Page

has been moved to new address

Merry Christmas-Vintage Paper Doll Free Printable

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Merry Christmas-Vintage Paper Doll Free Printable

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


Merry Christmas-Vintage Paper Doll Free Printable

I know I have been lacking in the post department lately-but I'm sure I'm not alone at this busy time of year!

I am going out of town tomorrow and won't be back until the new year, so that means I will be taking a break from blogging until then-I will still post here and there, but not as often as I usually do. I have a lot of fun projects to share with you next year though! Back to business come January! :)

I have a little freebie to share with you today, I have a set of vintage paper dolls, that I think are just beautiful. I wanted to share "Virginia" with you today.

Print her out on some card stock and either give her to a special little girl today to help make waiting for Christmas just a little bit easier or wrap her up and put her under the tree.
Click HERE to print...

Just a tip-I laminated my daughters with some good contact paper, and gave her some of that sticky tab stuff to keep her clothes in place (it looks like blue silly putty-you can find it by post it notes usually) so that they last longer. Enjoy!

Current Sponsors:
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationary
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Stitches N' Giggles Online Fabric Store for the Fabric Addict
Whimsy Couture Vintage Inspired...Whimsical...Sewing Patterns
Stamp Crazy Lady Stampin' Up & Handmade Gifts
Pumpernickel Buttons Photography Southern Oregon Photographer
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home