This Page

has been moved to new address

Sunday Show Offs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Sunday Show Offs

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.03.2011

Sunday Show Offs

I had some free time this week to browse through and get totally inspired by all the cuteness that you linked up on Monday! This world is a pretty dang cute place with you all in it!

Here are a few of the show-off's that stood out to me this week.

Lyssa (pronounced like Melissa without the "me") @ Born-Again-Crafter made this killer ribbon rack from get this...a ghetto old gun rack! See you can make just about anything cute! :)
These adorable growth cards by Kiki @ Kiki Creates makes me sad because I didn't have them for my kids, but so happy that I am getting them to go with all baby shower gifts from here on out! She has a set for boys and girls, and if you weren't in time to get them for free, she will have them up in her shop...which is also super cute!
Kara @ Kara's Korner put together this super cute wall in her soon to be baby girls nursery-I am in LOVE...especially since I bought some super cute big flash cards a year or two ago and haven't done anything yet with them, I always wanted to hang them on the wall, but wondered how they would look...now I know! CUTE!
Jaime @ That's my Letter did some amazing paint work on this little bench to make it perfectly cute-you need to see all the layers she did to achieve such awesomeness!
Bec @ Little Lucy Lu made these absolutely adorable alphabet magnets for her daughter-think about how cute these would look on your fridge! :)If you were a show off this week-feel free to grab a button!


Current Sponsors:
Canvas People $25 off & Free Shipping on Any Size Canvas
Melissa & Doug Quality Educational Toys & Children's Products
Shabby Apple Dresses & Accessories for all Occasions
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationery
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lyssa Beth said...

Thank you so much for the feature! What a lovely way to start the day! There are so many wonderful link ups too! Thank you!

Sun Apr 03, 08:51:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some really cute stuff! I love those magnets.

Sun Apr 03, 10:08:00 AM

 
Blogger Jaime Costiglio said...

Tiff love the Sunday features, thanks for adding my bench to the mix. See you tonight for the next party.

Sun Apr 03, 11:38:00 AM

 
Blogger Bec@littlelucylu said...

Thanks so much for featuring my magnets!
YAY! :-)
~Bec

Sun Apr 03, 04:12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home