This Page

has been moved to new address

Making Us Cuter...Rethinking

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making Us Cuter...Rethinking

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.27.2011

Making Us Cuter...Rethinking

I just want to say that I appreciate all of you linking up your cute outfits and creative reStylings here...they really inspire me to rethink my wardrobe and my shopping...

Take this adorable chicky here from Rue Cerisier (translated; Cherry Tree Lane)...her name is Cassi, she's adorable, speaks French and got both this adorable skirt and seersucker blazer for a whopping $3.32 TOTAL! I must go shopping with her!
And then Camille from All Things Lovely...seriously!?!? Her H&M f& Forever 21 finds make me want to weep with joy that there are such lovely things for such good prices! She knows just how to put them together too...I will be stealing all of her looks next time I go shopping!
And so many more cute inspirations come from you!

Now I wore this last Thursday...and I am wondering if it should stay in my closet...the skirt that is. Does it need a refashion? I was just so excited it fit (I haven't been a size 8 in a couple years!) that I wasn't all that caring about how it looked. Is it too...I don't know?
Also I am rethinking my hair.
I'm thinking it ages me a bit?
I REALLY love the simplicity of it, but I'm not sure it's especially flattering on me.
I had the lady cut off all of my bangs last time...I'm wondering if that was a mistake...
I'm starting to lose all of this baby weight, so I'm feeling better about that
Which is probably why I'm starting to pick on other features...
Women!
Can we ever just be happy with ourselves? :)

Now link up your cute outfits and inspire us all to be cuter! Be sure to link back with a button or text link so that everyone can be inspired! :)


Current Sponsors:
Impel-Modest Dresses & Accessories
ModCloth.com-Shop Mod Cloth for Chic & Unique Fashion
Fabric.com-The Place to Go When You Sew
Two Peas in a Bucket-Now Carrying Unity Stamps
Canvas People $25 off & Free Shipping on Any Size Canvas
Melissa & Doug Quality Educational Toys & Children's Products
Shabby Apple Dresses & Accessories for all Occasions
FireForLess.com Save up to 80% on fireplaces and accessories + Free Shipping!
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationery
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Cassi said...

You're so sweet! I'd love to go shopping with you, anytime!

Thu Apr 28, 02:34:00 AM

 
Blogger Emily said...

I think you look great! I had my hair super short for a while and couldn't decide if I should keep it short or grow it out... my daughter's friend asked when I was going to be young with long hair agin... that settled it for me! domesticdeadline.blogspot.com

Thu Apr 28, 05:32:00 AM

 
Blogger lisbonlioness said...

Silly girl, it doesn't age you at all! x You look pretty as a doll.

Thu Apr 28, 11:31:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home