This Page

has been moved to new address

Making Us Cuter-Fashion Link Up Party

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making Us Cuter-Fashion Link Up Party

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.20.2011

Making Us Cuter-Fashion Link Up Party

I had such intentions this week of taking photos everyday...it didn't happen!
I did happen to get two out of seven...so hey at least it's something!

Here are a couple of my faves from last week...

And then this is a couple of things I wore this last week...
See the sweater refashion below HERE.
Sorry for the lack of words-but it is late and I am so tired...and cold...my bed is calling my name.
Show me your cuteness...if you wore it, I want to see it! Please link back so that others can join in!



Impel-Modest Dresses & Accessories
ModCloth.com-Shop Mod Cloth for Chic & Unique Fashion
Fabric.com-The Place to Go When You Sew
Two Peas in a Bucket-Now Carrying Unity Stamps
Canvas People $25 off & Free Shipping on Any Size Canvas
Melissa & Doug Quality Educational Toys & Children's Products
Shabby Apple Dresses & Accessories for all Occasions
FireForLess.com Save up to 80% on fireplaces and accessories + Free Shipping!
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationery
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I linked up for the first time! Whoop! Finally remembered to take a picture or two... haha

Thu Apr 21, 04:48:00 PM

 
Blogger Cassi said...

Whoa, you totally have the rocker chic thing going on in that top photo- I love it! I feel totally lame linking my post since I don't do anything crafty with my clothes like all you other cool people, but I did it anyhow :)

Thu Apr 21, 10:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home