This Page

has been moved to new address

Making Us Cuter-Fashion Link Up Party

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making Us Cuter-Fashion Link Up Party

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


Making Us Cuter-Fashion Link Up Party

I had such intentions this week of taking photos didn't happen!
I did happen to get two out of hey at least it's something!

Here are a couple of my faves from last week...

And then this is a couple of things I wore this last week...
See the sweater refashion below HERE.
Sorry for the lack of words-but it is late and I am so tired...and bed is calling my name.
Show me your cuteness...if you wore it, I want to see it! Please link back so that others can join in!

Impel-Modest Dresses & Accessories Mod Cloth for Chic & Unique Fashion Place to Go When You Sew
Two Peas in a Bucket-Now Carrying Unity Stamps
Canvas People $25 off & Free Shipping on Any Size Canvas
Melissa & Doug Quality Educational Toys & Children's Products
Shabby Apple Dresses & Accessories for all Occasions Save up to 80% on fireplaces and accessories + Free Shipping!
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationery
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Labels: , ,


Blogger Kassi @ Truly Lovely said...

I linked up for the first time! Whoop! Finally remembered to take a picture or two... haha

Thu Apr 21, 04:48:00 PM

Blogger Cassi said...

Whoa, you totally have the rocker chic thing going on in that top photo- I love it! I feel totally lame linking my post since I don't do anything crafty with my clothes like all you other cool people, but I did it anyhow :)

Thu Apr 21, 10:59:00 PM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home