This Page

has been moved to new address

Show Offs from Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Show Offs from Monday

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

3.26.2011

Show Offs from Monday

I know it's been awhile since I've done show-offs, but I have ummm....excuses! I won't bore you with those, but I am going to TRY to do show offs on a weekly basis again!

Here are a few of your cute links that stood out to me this last week.

The dress is cute, but the title made me lol...Tidbits made this 'Business in the front, party in the back' dress out of old t-shirts! Love!
Decorate with yellow...and decorate with lemons...I'm all over it!
The Adventures of Ordy & Joon made this awesomely cute wreath and has an easy to follow tute!
The Autocrat made this super over the top, and super over the cute moon, Easter peep centerpiece.
Love. love, flippin LOVE, love to pieces...this table makeover from Momma Hen. Yellow is my absolute fave....
Loving these Pillows from Midnight Creations-you need to see all the details she put into these things!
If you were featured...grab a button! And don't forget to come back on Monday and link up more cute stuff!

Current Sponsors:
Canvas People $25 off & Free Shipping on Any Size Canvas
Melissa & Doug Quality Educational Toys & Children's Products
Shabby Apple Dresses & Accessories for all Occasions
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationery
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Vindiciti said...

That dress followed by that wreath is just.too.much! I love how the dress is reminiscent of 1800s style. Big.fat.heart.it!

Sat Mar 26, 07:01:00 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

I LOVE that dress!!! It makes me really wish I could sew!

Sat Mar 26, 08:08:00 PM

 
Blogger Holly Lefevre said...

Fun show offs! It is so hard to do show offs/spotlights, etc. There are so many great things out there and the time!

Mon Mar 28, 11:08:00 PM

 
Blogger Cami said...

Thanks a ton for featuring my dress! It always makes my day!
Cami

Tue Mar 29, 09:08:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

just found your blog and super happy i did! I adore that tidbits dress, the mullet ref not so much LOL.

Also starting up a crafty linky. Stop by this friday for the first MAKE & SHARE. I featured your monday linky .)

~Christy

Thu Mar 31, 07:47:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home