This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

3.06.2011

Making the World Cuter Monday

SO much fun stuff going on this past week! Everything is just fantastic right now!

First of all...My oldest son turns 5 today! We had a super fun Easter Egg Birthday party for him and a few friends on Saturday. Love this kid and am excited to celebrate him today.

Second of all...My husband had his draw on Friday that told us where he would be doing his internship and I couldn't be more excited! We are going HERE...it was our first choice-just a couple hours from where we are now BUT so much prettier in my opinion, and moves us closer to my mom by a couple hours too! :) I am going to have a Target again in my world people! This is HUGE!

Did you miss anything that is going on here on Making the World Cuter this last week?
  • We're having a FOLLOW ALONG! Follow me, like me, subscribe and all that good stuff and then leave me a comment with all of your information so that I can return the favor. If you want more people to follow you then you can write a small post on your blog and link it up in the linky party on that post for people to find you.
  • On Friday we met some Truly Lovely Sisters
  • GIVEAWAY for an adorable new mini messenger bag from Liv N Chic-to enter; tell me how you would incorporate the look that I am wearing into one of your own outfits or help me name the new feature. I think it will be fun. Bonus points if you take a picture of yourself in the outfit and link it up! :)
  • A yummy recipe from my mother in law for corn pop delish!
  • A fun invite idea for an Egg Hunt.
Now it's time to show us what you've been up to! Please be nice and link back to me-love ya!



Current Sponsors:
Canvas People $25 off & Free Shipping on Any Size Canvas
Melissa & Doug Quality Educational Toys & Children's Products
Shabby Apple Dresses & Accessories for all Occasions
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationery
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Check out these other Linky Parties too!


Disclaimer: Anything posted may be used in an upcoming feature including pictures, (linked back to original owner of course). If you don't want me to use your pictures, please don't link up.

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger ~K @ VintageSkye said...

Thanks for hosting! I linked up my Farmhouse Whitewashed Concrete Eggs #9. Congrats on the move!

Sun Mar 06, 10:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Ami Allison said...

WOW!! Happy 5th Birthday! Today is my Moms birthday too. Congrats to your hubby and I LOVE Target!!!! I also love the Truly Lovely Sisters! AND as always thanks for hosting! :)

Sun Mar 06, 10:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

Bend looks gorgeous & having a Target and being closer to Mom... can't beat that!

Sun Mar 06, 10:22:00 PM

 
Blogger Leanne said...

What a great week you had! Thanks for hosting again.

Sun Mar 06, 10:28:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for hostessing!

Mon Mar 07, 03:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Emily @ LaForce Be With You said...

Thanks for hosting the party!

Mon Mar 07, 04:14:00 AM

 
Blogger aggieam01 said...

Thank you for hosting. I love seeing all the great ideas out there in blogland :) www.powellfamtx.blogspot.com

Mon Mar 07, 06:24:00 AM

 
Blogger Christie describeHappy said...

Thanks for hosting and happy birthday to your little one!! Also wanted to wish you the best with the upcoming move! So exciting!

Mon Mar 07, 06:33:00 AM

 
Blogger Delightful Order said...

would love for you to enter your party thumbnail to my parties page. :)
DaNita

Mon Mar 07, 06:48:00 AM

 
Blogger Susan Freeman said...

Thank you for a fun party! I'm so happy to hear that you are going to Bend. We have been there many times and have always had such a wonderful time in that charming town! I love the quilt shop in Sisters too. Congratulations and good luck. You will have a wonderful life there!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Mon Mar 07, 08:09:00 AM

 
Blogger Kim of Mo Betta said...

Ha! I lived somewhere for a year and a half without a Target, so I totally understand your excitement! Congrats and Happy B-day to the big boy!

Mon Mar 07, 09:51:00 AM

 
Blogger Kelly @ Run With Glitter said...

Thanks for hosting this.. Its great!
I'm a follower! http://runwithglitter.blogspot.com/

Mon Mar 07, 12:50:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, new here. Found you from Nest. Nesting.Nested. I look forward to reading more about you & your blog! Thanks for hosting this!

Mon Mar 07, 01:09:00 PM

 
Blogger Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thank you for hosting! This is my first time here. I linked up 2 projects and am now following you too.

Mon Mar 07, 01:35:00 PM

 
Blogger Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

Hello, I'm your newest follower and linker upper. Cheers

Mon Mar 07, 04:27:00 PM

 
Blogger Pepper Lovin! said...

Thanks for hosting! My inlaws and a bunch of sister in laws live in Bend. We lived there for a year after we got married! I love it there. Good luck to you

Mon Mar 07, 04:49:00 PM

 
Blogger Melanie said...

I love the army buckets...what a great idea! Thanks for hosting. I have grabbed your button and am now a follower. This is my first time linking up on your party!

Melanie
youmadethat.blogspot.com

Tue Mar 08, 12:35:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home