This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-Read It & Eat

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-Read It & Eat

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

3.11.2011

Friendly Friday-Read It & Eat

Friday! A new friend and another fun new blog! Ashley is here today and I am loving her site! You must check it out, I know I will be making some of these things soon! :)


Hi! I'm Ashley from Read It & Eat. I am SO excited to be guest blogging for Tiffany today.Thank you to Tiffany for letting me guest post on her amazing blog.
I just love everything she posts! I don't know how she does it all with all those cute kiddos.

I am a 23-year-old southern belle married to my high school sweetheart, and a stay-at-home-mom to our handsome little man who is almost TWO!

I started Read It & Eat as a New Year's Resolution. My resolution was to try new things even if I didn't think I would like them, and to try new recipes whenever I could. Sometimes they are amazing and yummy, and sometimes they are BIG flops! And, I even post about the big flops, because I am open to any suggestions or ideas on how to make that recipe work for me. I am enjoying learning new recipes, and loving new foods that I thought I would or used to not like. I love to cook anything, but my true love in the kitchen is baking. I could bake ALL. DAY. LONG.


Here are a few of the recipes that I have blogged about:

Family Favorites like these Sweet and Sour Sloppy Joes






Old family recipes passed down like these No-Bake Chocolate Cookies







Did I mention I love to bake? How about these Oreo Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies?




My favorite thing to bake is CUPCAKES!!


A cookie transformed into a cupcake...Yes please! These Snickerdoodle Cupcakes are yummy!




And these Pink Lemonade Cupcakes are always a HIT...even requested.




Or how about these cute cookies?




So, make sure to come over to my blog, and check it out!
Thank you again to Tiffany for letting me chit chat on her crazy awesome blog!



Current Sponsors:
Canvas People $25 off & Free Shipping on Any Size Canvas
Melissa & Doug Quality Educational Toys & Children's Products
Shabby Apple Dresses & Accessories for all Occasions
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationery
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

The ideas, and opinions expressed on Friendly Friday do not necessarily reflect the owner of this blog. Friendly Friday is a day where new blog friends are invited to share a post of something they think makes the world a cuter place. If you are interested in participating in Friendly Friday, please send a post in html format to tiff@makingtheworldcuter.com, with the subject Friendly Friday. Thanks! And keep it cute! :)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Thank you so much for letting me guest post here today!

Fri Mar 11, 11:00:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW!!! Looks like she's got some tasty treats going on over there!!! :)

Hey... It says I have to be logged on to vote in your poll?? What do I log on to?

Fri Mar 11, 11:08:00 AM

 
Blogger Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Oh yum! That all looks soooooo good!

Fri Mar 11, 11:53:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just went into coffee and cupcake overdrive! Boy o Boy those look yummy!

Sat Mar 12, 06:52:00 AM

 
Blogger Sharde said...

i wish smell-o-vision existed! i have such a big sweet tooth!

Come and visit me at
thestyleprojects.blogspot.com
I write about hairstyling, crafts, and style while including tutorials on refashioning clothes.

sharde

Sat Mar 12, 10:40:00 PM

 
Blogger Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

just had a cupcake birthday party for my little girl! these would have been so fun!!
-kelley

Sun Mar 13, 06:37:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home