This Page

has been moved to new address

DIY Wall Art for Less

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: DIY Wall Art for Less

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.23.2011

DIY Wall Art for Less



I made these paintings to hang over my bed, but I am going to make another set for my hall, and then some for gifts. I love that I can change them up-and now that I have the majority of the supplies on hand...I can make a few sets in different colors and change them out with the seasons. :)

What I used for this project;

For the full tutorial-head on over to the DIY Club and go to this post here.
I hung them apart over my bed, but I also like them together like this...
I was thinking it would look really nice framed too, or hung by some pretty ribbon. However they are hung, I think they look great and make a big statement on whatever wall you choose!

Do you like?
Sharing HERE

Current Sponsors:
Canvas People 40% off & Free Shipping on Any Size Canvas
Melissa & Doug Quality Educational Toys & Children's Products
Barnes & Noble Free ebooks with purchase of a Nook
Shabby Apple Dresses & Accessories for all Occasions
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationery
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Michell @ Girl In Air said...

Love it!

Wed Feb 23, 10:22:00 AM

 
Blogger Amanda Lee said...

What a cool idea!

Wed Feb 23, 10:29:00 AM

 
Blogger Cassi said...

This is cool. I did something like this a few years ago of a sunset (in three pieces), but the stincils and the color of yours is way cooler. Ill have to try it out!

Cassi Speer
www.TIMETOPLAYMOM.com

Wed Feb 23, 03:14:00 PM

 
Blogger Manni said...

That would great in my room!!! I've been thinking about painting my own, because I can't find the right painting to go up. This is a fabulous idea :)
good thinking!
Manni

Wed Feb 23, 04:45:00 PM

 
Blogger Crafty Pants said...

Very nice! I love the clean look! Definitely my style.

Wed Feb 23, 05:12:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

very beautiful.i love it

Wed Feb 23, 10:14:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Thu Feb 24, 04:20:00 PM

 
Blogger Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

Very pretty!

Thu Feb 24, 10:45:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I really love the bold colors you chose for that piece of art!! Thanks so much for linking up to my Marvelous Mess party. :-)
http://marvelouslymessy.blogspot.com

Thu Mar 03, 08:05:00 PM

 
Blogger Rachel {BubblyNatureCreations.com} said...

I really need to do something like this! This is so pretty. Here’s another party if you would like to link up… http://www.bubblynaturecreations.com/2011/03/project-party-weekend-5-ways-to-re.html

Fri Mar 04, 08:12:00 AM

 
Blogger Angie K. said...

I love this and it sounds so easy!

Sun Mar 06, 06:19:00 AM

 
Blogger Sew Can Do said...

Really pretty - I love flowers & birds on the wall. I've featured this at today's Craftastic Monday - stop by & grab a Featured On button:)

Sun Mar 06, 09:15:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home