This Page

has been moved to new address

DIY Before & After Nightstand

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: DIY Before & After Nightstand

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.26.2011

DIY Before & After Nightstand

I wish I could say that this was a thrift find, or something I found on the side of the road begging for a makeover, but sadly this has been in my possession my whole married life...going on 10 years now.
It has served as a phone stand, a hall cabinet and most recently my nightstand. All while being green and well let's face it UGLY!
How can I stand on a soap box declaring that I make the world cuter with this sitting next to my bed all these years?
I say that I cannot.
Makeover time in the biggest way!

Here are the products I used in this project;
The after is MUCH better don't you think? I think I can keep it around now for another 10 years and actually let people see it without grimacing. Woohoo!
For the full tutorial and steps I took to do this transformation-head on over to the DIY club and check it and so many other cute and fun projects out!

Sharing HERE

Current Sponsors:
Canvas People $25 off & Free Shipping on Any Size Canvas
Melissa & Doug Quality Educational Toys & Children's Products
Shabby Apple Dresses & Accessories for all Occasions
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationery
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger driftwoodesign said...

Oh how I can say the same thing about a few pieces of our furniture. As a refurbisher of furniutre myself it seems crazy we might have unsightly items looming around the house screaming "WHAT ABOUT ME".

Sat Feb 26, 12:52:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Not to say that it isn't perfectly adorable as is, but I think this would be great with some new knobs! Cut glass, or silver maybe?

Sat Feb 26, 04:21:00 PM

 
Blogger the cape on the corner said...

that's adorable! i see you used regular paint and then spray paint? i'll have to check out the tutorial to understand that, i think!

Mon Feb 28, 06:33:00 AM

 
Blogger By the Bluegrass said...

waaay better! It has been given a new life...that's great.
xo,
sena

Mon Feb 28, 09:26:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home