This Page

has been moved to new address

DIY Before & After Nightstand

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: DIY Before & After Nightstand

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


DIY Before & After Nightstand

I wish I could say that this was a thrift find, or something I found on the side of the road begging for a makeover, but sadly this has been in my possession my whole married life...going on 10 years now.
It has served as a phone stand, a hall cabinet and most recently my nightstand. All while being green and well let's face it UGLY!
How can I stand on a soap box declaring that I make the world cuter with this sitting next to my bed all these years?
I say that I cannot.
Makeover time in the biggest way!

Here are the products I used in this project;
The after is MUCH better don't you think? I think I can keep it around now for another 10 years and actually let people see it without grimacing. Woohoo!
For the full tutorial and steps I took to do this transformation-head on over to the DIY club and check it and so many other cute and fun projects out!

Sharing HERE

Current Sponsors:
Canvas People $25 off & Free Shipping on Any Size Canvas
Melissa & Doug Quality Educational Toys & Children's Products
Shabby Apple Dresses & Accessories for all Occasions
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationery
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Labels: ,


Blogger driftwoodesign said...

Oh how I can say the same thing about a few pieces of our furniture. As a refurbisher of furniutre myself it seems crazy we might have unsightly items looming around the house screaming "WHAT ABOUT ME".

Sat Feb 26, 12:52:00 AM

Blogger A Jennuine Life said...

Not to say that it isn't perfectly adorable as is, but I think this would be great with some new knobs! Cut glass, or silver maybe?

Sat Feb 26, 04:21:00 PM

Blogger the cape on the corner said...

that's adorable! i see you used regular paint and then spray paint? i'll have to check out the tutorial to understand that, i think!

Mon Feb 28, 06:33:00 AM

Blogger By the Bluegrass said...

waaay better! It has been given a new life...that's great.

Mon Feb 28, 09:26:00 PM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home