This Page

has been moved to new address

Well this is my to do list...yuck!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Well this is my to do list...yuck!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.21.2011

Well this is my to do list...yuck!

Weekend plans:
Finish wood project for kids playroom (yay!)
Finish art work for dining room (yay!)
Continue work on portfolio website-due in two weeks.
Write a talk, that I have to give on Sunday, gulp!
Create business card and letterhead-due Sunday for class.
Write a 4 page essay on a short story-due Sunday.
Do a 2 page worksheet on proper comma usage-(yawn)
Write up a proposal for companies website I got hired to do.
Finish handouts for another church talk I'm giving to the youth on Sunday, yikes!
Take care of baby, and three other children.
Fold all the laundry, and do all the dishes-piles of both I'm telling you!
Babysit 4 kids all day on Saturday.

Ummmmm...anyone want to trade weekends with me yet?

Sure there are a few fun things on my list, but for the most part, I kind of want to gauge my eyes out. Ya know what I mean?

One bright spot. CSN stores is letting me review another product from them, so I have that to look forward to! They have EVERYTHING! From kitchen stuff, to corner TV stands to toys to shoes...I could spend hours looking at all the fun stuff...Trust me it's not a bad thing! Love it!

What is on your weekend plan list?
It's got to be better and less crazy than mine right?


Current Sponsors:
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationary
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Stamp Crazy Lady Stampin' Up & Handmade Gifts
Pumpernickel Buttons Photography Southern Oregon Photographer
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with your weekend!! :)

Fri Jan 21, 03:57:00 PM

 
Blogger Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Good luck! I've been busy this week too, but yours sounds like a doozy and you have more kids than I do.
-Blog Designs (Drafts of 3 by tomorrow)
-Marriage Calendar Scrapbook
-E-bay stuff
-make 5-7 rosette flower headbands
-1 load of laundry left (I've done at least 10 loads)
-dishes in the dishwasher (at least they're all rinsed ready to go)
I'm pregnant with number 2 (just glad I have energy this week) and a 2 year old son so not as much as you. Hopefully you can take a nap so you can stay up late to get stuff done.

Fri Jan 21, 04:34:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck! It is making me tired and overwhelmed just reading your list.
Try to sneak some fun in there too. :)

Fri Jan 21, 06:22:00 PM

 
Blogger Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Oh I hear ya; my list just grows and grows, the more I work on it!

Sun Jan 23, 01:34:00 PM

 
Blogger Mamarazzi said...

good luck on your list...i hope the talk went well. that would be something that would totally freak me out!!

Sun Jan 23, 09:49:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home