This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.23.2011

Making the World Cuter Monday

Happy Monday! I am so glad my weekend is over-that is something I rarely if ever say! But, I got through my list and now I'm ready to start a new week! What have you got that's made the world cuter-I can't wait to see it!
Once you link up, I would love it if you link back to me, here's where you can get a button if you prefer to go that route! :)



Current Sponsors:
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationary
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Stamp Crazy Lady Stampin' Up & Handmade Gifts
Pumpernickel Buttons Photography Southern Oregon Photographer
Your Ad Here! Click for Details


Check out these other Linky Parties too!


Disclaimer: Anything posted may be used in an upcoming feature including pictures, (linked back to original owner of course). If you don't want me to use your pictures, please don't link up.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Laurie in SC said...

Thanks so much for the linky, Tiff! Your new blog design is adorable! Have a great week :)
PS I'm giving away some awesome TapeSwell decorative tape this week:
http://sceneofthegrime.blogspot.com/2011/01/decorative-tape-giveaway.html
Come on over and enter to win! You won't believe this product - so cool!

Mon Jan 24, 04:24:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for the linky. newest follwer, when you get a chance to come visit..

http://stayingclosetohome.blogspot.com

Mon Jan 24, 05:39:00 AM

 
Blogger Pamela said...

Appreciate you providing the linky party. I'm going to try your no-sew lavender bags.

Mon Jan 24, 06:10:00 AM

 
Blogger Ami Allison said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

Mon Jan 24, 08:04:00 AM

 
Blogger Sandy Ang said...

Those little birds are so adorable and lifelike. Thanks for sharing them. Hope you like the altered can project I linked.

Mon Jan 24, 11:29:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting Tif!! Have a great week!!!

Mon Jan 24, 01:59:00 PM

 
Blogger Jill said...

Thanks for hosting a great party! Looks like some great projects to go and check out! I've signed up to follow so I can come back again and again!!

Hope you have a lovely week!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://jembellish.blogspot.com/

Mon Jan 24, 02:22:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home