This Page

has been moved to new address

Featuring You!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Featuring You!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.13.2011

Featuring You!

I am looking for new cute bloggy friends!

Do you have a cute blog that you want people to know about?
Do you have a fun tutorial that you are just dying to share?
Do you have a delicious recipe to make us all want to forget our New Years Resolutions?
Then I want to know about it!

I am looking to fill up my Fridays on my calendar with great new friends and projects that make the world cuter. As long as it's making the world a cuter place to be-then I have a Friday with your name on it!

All I need from you is the post sent to me in html format, and I will let you know the Friday it will post. You can email it to me at tiff@makingtheworldcuter.com or use the contact tab above.

I can't wait to see how you're making the world cuter! :)

Current Sponsors:
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationary
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Stitches N' Giggles Online Fabric Store for the Fabric Addict
Whimsy Couture Vintage Inspired...Whimsical...Sewing Patterns
Stamp Crazy Lady Stampin' Up & Handmade Gifts
Pumpernickel Buttons Photography Southern Oregon Photographer
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

9 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

I would love, too! I wanted to last time you did this, but I had things going on, and I had to stop blogging for a little while, but I'm back at it. And, I would love to get the word out on my blog!! Could my post just be a highlight of some recipes instead of just one recipe?

Thu Jan 13, 07:21:00 PM

 
Blogger Joanna @ ShapeMoth said...

I just send you an email :)
Best regards
Kirie

Thu Jan 13, 11:01:00 PM

 
Blogger Tiffany said...

Ashley-
You bet! :)

Kirie-
Thanks!

hugs!
-Tiff

Fri Jan 14, 01:06:00 AM

 
Blogger Allison said...

Hi Tiff, I have so many fun little things going on right now (not to mention homemade peanut butter cups).

http://vintagepollyanna.blogspot.com/2011/01/homemade-peanut-butter-cups-on-vintage.html

Fri Jan 14, 06:17:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh! This is exciting! E-mail on the way!

Fri Jan 14, 09:19:00 AM

 
Blogger Vanessa said...

Woah, when did you change the layout? I love this new one! Very cute :)

Fri Jan 14, 02:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Jessi | Minnesota Mrs. said...

I would LOVE to help contribute! I'm almost finished with mudroom update that'll be pretty good but there are lots of other fun things happening on the blog. Let me know what you're looking for and I'd love to help!

Sat Jan 15, 04:56:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

html format? like just the html link for the photos? im a bit baffled by this lol

Sun Jan 16, 05:50:00 AM

 
Blogger Mamarazzi said...

this is going to be a fun way to learn about new blogs, GREAT idea!!

Sun Jan 16, 04:24:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home