This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

12.05.2010

Making the World Cuter Monday

How was your weekend? Have I mentioned I love December? If only I didn't have to drive in this wretched snow it would be perfect!

Oh...and if my 2 year old wouldn't have unwrapped all of the presents that were under the tree this morning (Sunday) before I got up, and showed everyone what they were getting...then it would be perfect-Arggghhh!

I could hardly stay mad at him, he smiled so cute when I came in, and said, "It's Christmas Mommy!"

I guess presents stay hidden from here on out...

Don't hide what you've been doing, I want to see! :)


Pass it on....

Making


Check out these other Linky Parties too!

Disclaimer: Anything posted may be used in an upcoming feature including pictures, (linked back to original owner of course). If you don't want me to use your pictures, please don't link up.
Thanks! :)

Current Sponsors:
Stitches N' Giggles Online Fabric Store for the Fabric Addict
Whimsy Couture Vintage Inspired...Whimsical...Sewing Patterns
Elskan Baby Baby Hats & Props
Stamp Crazy Lady Stampin' Up & Handmade Gifts
Pumpernickel Buttons Photography Southern Oregon Photographer
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

Awww. . . what a cutie! Was he disappointed when he found out it wasn't Christmas?

Sun Dec 05, 08:29:00 PM

 
Blogger elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sun Dec 05, 08:29:00 PM

 
Blogger elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sun Dec 05, 08:29:00 PM

 
Blogger Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again this week. Your little guy sounds so cute.

Sun Dec 05, 09:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Emily @ Finding My Aloha said...

My son did the same thing last year!!!!!!! He was one though! I have learned my lesson...gifts dont come out til Santa visits! What memories!

Mon Dec 06, 12:45:00 AM

 
Blogger Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

Ohmygoodness! Kinda cute, though ;)
Thanks for hosting!!

Mon Dec 06, 12:56:00 AM

 
Blogger Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting! I knew my son would do that when he was little, so I hid our presents (even presents that were for other people.) They just can't resist! ;-)

Mon Dec 06, 06:43:00 AM

 
Blogger Southern Fried Gal said...

Oh my word - what a funny story! That will never be lived down - ha! Thanks for hosting!

Mon Dec 06, 07:14:00 AM

 
Blogger Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

I had to laugh because we lived that exact same story about 7-yrs-ago with my oldest (now 10). He found the gifts the first time, unwrapped. We rewrapped, and hid them in the bathroom closet. He found hidden (not so well I guess) gifts and unwrapped again. We rewrapped, hid them real high where hopefully he'd never be able to reach and hoped for the best. Kids are a crack up! (though, I wasn't laughing nearly so hard at the time)

Mon Dec 06, 08:02:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home