This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday & Show Offs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday & Show Offs

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.19.2010

Making the World Cuter Monday & Show Offs

SO many fun and cute ideas last week!
Here are a few of my faves, which were yours?
Can't wait to see this weeks!

The Blackberry Vine has these super cute tags to print (for Free) with a drool worthy recipe to make for a neighbor, birthday or any other time gift. I would LOVE to receive a gift like this, wouldn't you?
These brownies just look so darn yummy. Head over to Just Sew Sassy for the recipe.
A girl and a glue gun made this adorable felt play mat for her niece. I think this may be a Christmas gift idea for my little one...
This was news to me-did you know you can spray paint pillows? This Thrifty House has a tutorial on how to make cheap covers for your pillows-that's right those are spray painted!
I love this post on how to make a fun soap dispenser out of a Mason Jar from Decor Chick.
I know that everyone is featuring this post by Moore Minutes on a Retro Ice Cream bar-but I had to add it in as well-my husband and kids would be in heaven. I'm thinking of doing something like this just for a surprise family night and inviting a couple friends over in the backyard.
And finally this no sewing machine required shirt makeover is super cute from Jen at Tatertots & Jello.
If you were featured-grab a button here.


Be a friend and post this on your blog somewhere! :)
Making



BWS tips    button
Check out these other Linky Parties too!
Disclaimer: Anything posted may be used in an upcoming feature including pictures, (linked back to original owner of course). If you don't want me to use your pictures, please don't link up.
Thanks! :)

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Sassy Sites! said...

CUTE BLOG!! :)

Mon Jul 19, 12:19:00 AM

 
Blogger HoosierHomemade said...

Thanks so much for hosting another great party!
~Liz

Mon Jul 19, 03:57:00 AM

 
Blogger Judy Whatilivefor said...

Thanks for hosting! I always love how inspired I feel after these link parties!

Mon Jul 19, 05:49:00 AM

 
Blogger L Simonson said...

Thanks for hosting!

Mon Jul 19, 06:24:00 AM

 
Blogger Michell @ Girl In Air said...

Thank you for hosting! I DO believe I just made the world a cuter place! Happy Monday!

Mon Jul 19, 06:34:00 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Hi Tiff, I'm number 76 this week and wanted to let you know I gave you a shout out in it for the tip to use contact paper with your Cricut. You shared it awhile ago with the tic-tac-toe boards and I've finally got around to trying it too. Thanks!

Mon Jul 19, 06:40:00 AM

 
Blogger malia said...

Thanks for the party... it's one of my favs of the week!

Mon Jul 19, 06:55:00 AM

 
Blogger Sharon@thisthriftyhouse said...

Thanks so much for hosting a great party--and for featuring my spray painted pillows from last week! Can't wait to see more great ideas from everybody!

Mon Jul 19, 07:47:00 AM

 
Blogger Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting every week. Have a great week!

Mon Jul 19, 08:16:00 AM

 
Blogger Staci J said...

Thanks for hosting another great party! And thanks so much for the feature:)

Mon Jul 19, 08:26:00 AM

 
Blogger Ami Allison said...

Thanks Tiffany for hosting another awesome party!! What a beautiful family!!

Mon Jul 19, 08:41:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,
I'm happy to join in on your party. Thanks for hosting.

Happy Monday!

Lisa

Mon Jul 19, 08:52:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

P.S. I'm your newest follower.

Mon Jul 19, 08:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Decorchick! said...

Thank you so much Tiff for featuring my soap dispenser!!! Woohoo!!

Mon Jul 19, 09:46:00 AM

 
Blogger Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Awesome features! Thanks so much for hosting!!

~Morgan

Check out Meet Virginia's Wonderfully Wordy Vinyl Giveaway HERE!!

Meet Virginia!

Mon Jul 19, 05:56:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

GREAT features this week! I'm loving the vintage ice cream bar for my twins' upcoming b-day party. That mat is definitely on my Christmas crafts list, too. Thanks for hosting the party.

Jami

P.S. I'm following you now even though I thought I already was! Geesh.

Mon Jul 19, 08:11:00 PM

 
Blogger Moore Minutes said...

Wow, this was such a fun surprise, thank you for the feature! It makes me excited, lol. :)

Mon Jul 19, 11:23:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home