This Page

has been moved to new address

Three Things Thursday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Three Things Thursday

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.10.2010

Three Things Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone! The week is almost done, and it has been an eventful one over here!

Chad finished up his finals and is officially done with his school year, and Bekah finishes her school year tomorrow (although she finished the last of her assignments last week). We went to Redding, California over the weekend so that Chad could get certified in Scuba, and so that I could take a break from my computer after finishing an extremely hard, time consuming class...and now we have recitals, cleaning and packing because we are headed all over the place next week! Whew!

One fun thing first today-The guy that Chad works for has a ton of horses that Chad gets to help take care of a lot, and one of the mares had a sweet little boy this last week. We took the kids up to see him last night, and he is just the cutest little guy. The mom let the kids all pet him under her watchful care, and my kids couldn't have been more smitten.

2nd-My sweet little girl has recital tonight and tomorrow for Ballet and Tap. This is a picture from last years show.I watched a rehearsal the other night, and I have to admit I'm a little nervous. The girls were tripping all over each other. I know I shouldn't care, and that it will be cute no matter what...but I hope it goes well, she has practiced so hard. Every day she practices at home and she has every extension and twirl down. I guess we'll see how it goes tonight and tomorrow night. Is that weird for the mom to have butterflies in her tummy before the show? (Of course that may just be junior-I'm 24 weeks preggers today!).

And finally I'm having a sale on Advertising for the summer months! If you would like a spot in the sponsor section contact me and your ad will be just $10 until the end of August!
The sooner you sign up-the more time you will get! (This special is for new advertisers only.)
BWS tips    button
If you would like to sponsor my posts with a banner ad, I am having a sale on that as well! Just $5 a week to have your ad displayed on all posts for that week! Contact me soon, as I'm sure spots will fill up quick!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Anne said...

Redding, CA, like redding on your way to Reno off highway 80 Redding? LOL I live near there. kinda sorta.

Thu Jun 10, 11:45:00 AM

 
Blogger The Fischer Family said...

Awww..my daughter just had her first dance recital this past weekend-she also did ballet and tap. It was adorable...and I cried! Of course! I'm such a stage mom! And no, I don't think it's weird for the mom to be more nervous..they're just having fun and we want them to do good! I wish her (and you!) luck!

Thu Jun 10, 12:34:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home