This Page

has been moved to new address

Three Things Thursday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Three Things Thursday

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.20.2010

Three Things Thursday

Thursday. It's Thursday. Wow this week has flown by!
Time to tell you the three things that have been on my mind as of late...

I might need to get this shirt from Cafe Press, little baby boys movements have now become full blown kicks as of last night, and I'm pretty sure he's a little ninja.
Second...when Chad comes home from school tonight, we are hitting the road to go to Portland for the weekend! Squeal! I love going to see my mom, and Portland I think will always feel like home to me. I can't wait to see all the green that looks like the saturation is turned way up. It just doesn't look real after being somewhere so brown for so long!
This is me and the kids there last year, at the park behind my moms house. Fully intend to get some new fun pics of my kids here.

And last but not least, I just finished editing this beautiful girls senior pictures.
What are you doing this weekend?

BWS tips    button

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

We are going to attempt to finish painting the living room. Hopefully that gets done fast and we can hit the beach! Have fun!!!

Thu May 20, 03:48:00 PM

 
Blogger hjn said...

Darling photos !!! I LOVE this one of her..the lens looking down at her! PRICELESS!

Thu May 20, 05:05:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home