This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-Whatever Dee Dee Wants {She's gonna get it!}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-Whatever Dee Dee Wants {She's gonna get it!}

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.21.2010

Friendly Friday-Whatever Dee Dee Wants {She's gonna get it!}

This gal is just the cutest, and I love her blog name-I'll let her introduce herself, and then you should pop on over to her blog and say hi! -Tiff

Hi everyone! I am super excited to be blog swapping with Tiffany! She is definitely making the world cuter with all her crafts and tutorials.


My name is Dianna but most everyone calls me Dee Dee.

I blog at whatever Dee Dee wants {she's gonna get it}. I am the mom to the coolest little red headed boy and married to my best friend. I know, cliché but really we were best friends before we ever liked each other. My husband Travis, is a butcher. You can check out some the yummy things we eat here.


I love buying kids clothes and am always buying my son something new to wear. Every Sunday on my blog I show off his Stylin’ Sunday picture.



I love lists, being on time, organization, cooking, reading, traveling and crafting. Sometimes husbands and kids don’t allow traveling, being on time and keeping things organized. At least I have all of those other things.


I learned to sew at an early age. I took numerous lessons (art, swimming, tennis, ballet, tap, jazz, etc) and the only one I stuck with was sewing. I love all kinds of crafts and am trying my hand at quilting right now.



I made these little notebooks for all my little lists I like to make. They also make great journals.

I sell them along with a few of my other crafts in my Etsy shop just for fun.



Recently I made these calendar blocks with a group of young girls from my neighborhood. Make sure to check out the tutorial, they are super easy to make.



I like to make my husband craft with me. He likes helping me with our Gocco and making cufflinks.




Stop by my blog, whatever Dee Dee wants {she’s gonna get it} and say hi.

I would love to meet you.




BWS tips    button

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Thanks for swapping blogs with me today!

Fri May 21, 06:05:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home