This Page

has been moved to new address

Three Things Thursday-Bloggity Blog Blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Three Things Thursday-Bloggity Blog Blog

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

3.04.2010

Three Things Thursday-Bloggity Blog Blog

First things first, don't forget if you haven't already, enter to win an autographed copy of this great book!

Secondly I need to do a little plug for my mama.
I love my mom, she is the bravest woman I know, always surprising me, and this time takes the cake!
She is running a marathon this summer and is raising money to fight cancer.
She has a little page talking about it here, and if you look over to the right, there is a donate now button there. If you are able, she would love your support to reach her goal!

This is another session of my Q&A's and todays questions from my readers are about blogging.

Question 1: "How much time every week do you spend on your blog? Everything included...?"
ooooh, that's a tough one! I spend a LOT of time on my blog whether it be posting, working on my tutorials, thinking about what to do next, looking at all the links from Mondays, messing with html, wanting to have the time to mess more with html...
I would say it changes from day to day and week to week, but at least an hour a day, and sometimes a whole lot more. Probably the average is about 10 hours a week-but I've never broken it down.

Question 2: "Hope you don't mind me asking, but at what point did you decide to start having sponsors for your blog? Do you approach them or vice versa?"

I don't mind at all. I decided to start advertising for sponsors once I shifted my blog to a more 'everyone' oriented site than a friends and family only site. I don't approach them, unless I know they are looking for publicity and it is something that I feel works well with my blog. If you are interested in advertising, my rates are just $5/month, and you can find out more here.


Question 3: "What point did you decide to start your blog?"

I started my blog back in 2006, but it was more a family journal with a few crafts and recipes thrown in, then in November of last year I started organizing this more into what it is today.
I am still tweaking and trying to find exactly what I want to do with it, but I LOVE doing it, it makes me happy to see your comments and I love it when I see that I have new followers, and now that Mondays has grown so much that it is next to impossible to get around to leaving everyone comments, it makes me just giddy.

I just want to thank you all for your support and love that I get from you on this blog! It is my fun release that I get each day to talk to grown ups, and I love every minute of it! Seriously thanks for reading, and for coming back! :)

Oh, and on a sweet note, at least for me, I should be able to have more pictures up in the next little bit, my morning sickness seems to be on the way out! That means I might get off the couch soon! :)

xoxo
Tiff


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie Fox said...

Thank you Tiff! I love you!

Thu Mar 04, 01:43:00 PM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

Thank you Tiff! I love you!

Thu Mar 04, 01:43:00 PM

 
Blogger Genevieve Richer said...

Loved all the questions! I'm new to this whole blog thing! Hope you'll come say hello! I welcome comments and feedback!
http://genevieve-celebratetoday.blogspot.com/

Thu Mar 04, 07:51:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats high to you dispatch, wish look forward for more related articles soon as its one of my pet subject-matter to read.

Tue Mar 23, 01:43:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home