This Page

has been moved to new address

Get the Word Out Wednesday-Monday Show-Offs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Get the Word Out Wednesday-Monday Show-Offs

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.05.2010

Get the Word Out Wednesday-Monday Show-Offs

Thanks SO much for all the birthday wishes, and especially all the inspiration you all left for me to browse through! I know I still need to leave some comments, but I have looked at all of them, and I was not disappointed!
I thought I'd share a few of my faves...

This one from Keeping It Simple, actually didn't make it to the list before it closed, so she emailed me, and I was SUPER impressed with the wow factor of this project...it's not the cute plate either (although it is a really cute plate), she PAINTED her countertops to look like that!
She gives a full tutorial on her blog.
I need to get on making my kids some of these chore jars from Just Devine Style! She even has a great little system to teach them to give and save from their earnings!
Love the whole concept!
I really liked this idea from Domestically Speaking-painting baskets! I don't know why I haven't done that yet...I have TONS of those kind of baskets packed away, because they don't "go" and I paint everything else-why not them?
That's why I love having blog friends who show me the light!

Bird Crafts made some adorable rag dolls, and even some alien type ones for her son-couldn't be cuter! These are going in my to do file for sure!
LOVED these placemats, from The Little Green Bean-she also made a birdie set, that is equally adorable!
It's hard not to just go and post everything! There are so many cute ideas on that list, if you haven't had a chance to peruse the selections, move on down to this post and check them out for yourself!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

Tiff,

You super star! Thank you so much again for featuring my stuff...

You make me soooo happy!!!! :D

With the new year, I am trying to organise myself (fingers crossed hehe) so the basket ideas was also inspired!

BTW the link to the blog Keeping it Simple is actually linking to the image, not the blog.

Thanks again

Wed Jan 06, 05:42:00 AM

 
Blogger Kaysi said...

Thanks so much for featuring, you made my day!! The link to my blog just goes to picture, not my blog. Thanks!
Kaysi

Wed Jan 06, 10:37:00 AM

 
Blogger Tiffany said...

Sorry Kaysi! Problem solved!

Wed Jan 06, 11:02:00 AM

 
Blogger avisiontoremember said...

Way cute ideas! Love it

Wed Jan 06, 08:21:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home