This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday-Birthday Edition

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday-Birthday Edition

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.04.2010

Making the World Cuter Monday-Birthday Edition

Yea! It's my Birthday! Day to Party!
Day to take it easy, and be pampered!

ACTUALLY....Chad went back to school today after his long winter break, I start back up as well, after a week break, and I am starting the kids in their next year of homeschool. (We do our school years January-December).
Chad doesn't get home until 9 tonight, (although he is coming home to take me out to lunch), and I will be eating macaroni and cheese with the kiddo's tonight.
Maybe after I put them to bed, I will make me a milkshake and put a candle in it just to be festive!

Want to give me a present?
Link up all your cute stuff today!
That's what I want for my birthday, some fresh inspiration!


I would love to see this button on your cute blog posts, to let everyone know how dang cute you are!

Making




If you haven't already...share with these ladies too!

It's So Very Creative at It's So Very Cheri

And I know you will all post to...

9 Comments:

Blogger seven thirty three said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIF! In honor of your bday I shared one of my favorite cakes - the Panda Bear Cake! :)

Mon Jan 04, 04:26:00 AM

 
Blogger Bird said...

Happy Birthday Tiff!!!!!!!

Wishing you a lovely day full of goodness and fun!!

Hip, hip, hooray :D

Mon Jan 04, 05:13:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no cute stuff to show you but wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!

blessings
mary

Mon Jan 04, 07:26:00 AM

 
Blogger Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany! Mac and Cheese and a milkshake sounds great! :)

Mon Jan 04, 07:40:00 AM

 
Blogger erika @ life unfluffed said...

Mmm, Mac and Cheese!
Happy Birthday!
You are THE greatest.

Mon Jan 04, 08:15:00 AM

 
Blogger Jess said...

Happy birthday!! I hope you have a great day!

Mon Jan 04, 08:16:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! If I can finish up the project I'm working on, I'll try to get it linked up. :)

Mon Jan 04, 11:24:00 AM

 
Blogger Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!

Mon Jan 04, 01:47:00 PM

 
Blogger CamelsNDragons said...

I just loved your past posts of the felt books and the picture puzzle blocks from the tutorials.
I make chidren's toys from recycled materials and am always looking for creative inspiration.
Keep up the super cute work
mymommymakesit

Mon Jan 04, 06:33:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home