This Page

has been moved to new address

Get the Word Out Wednesday-Out of Chaos

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Get the Word Out Wednesday-Out of Chaos

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

12.16.2009

Get the Word Out Wednesday-Out of Chaos

Steffany from Out of Chaos, participated in Making the World Cuter Monday and I couldn't believe some of the creativity coming out of this woman!
I can't believe she has anything left to give!
She is the mother to 5 kids, and three of them were all born on the same day!
That's right a mother of triplets!!!
I can't even, and don't even want to imagine!
Anyway this is what she shared...
She had this great vintage window, and wanted to do something with it.
Well she did just that! I don't think, even in my wildest dreams, I would have come up with something this perfect for the window! Adorable right?Then...do you remember my slightly inappropriate chalkboard frame gift idea? Well hers is much more appropriate, and would make such a great neighbor gift! Then this is what really did it for me! Check out this magnet board...with burlap! AND Burlap magnets! What the?!?! Well slap me silly, I will need these on every wall in my house!Go over and say hi to Steffany and tell her I sent you, and Steffany, if you are reading...Thanks for doing your part to make the world cuter!
***hugs and burlap kisses!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

Another great find! How do you do it girl? :D

Tiffany,

You are a star! Thank you for sharing and for helping!

As soon as I manage to do the modge podge project, I'll let you know how it turned out!

Wed Dec 16, 01:26:00 AM

 
Blogger Cherie said...

You are one amazing woman!! I am so unbelievably excited I found you through Today's Creative Blog!! I love ALL your projects and can't wait to try some of them!! I can't wait to get some time and just soak in all your crafty goodness!! Have a great day!!

Wed Dec 16, 09:30:00 AM

 
Blogger steffany said...

Thank you for featuring my blog. I am so flattered!

Thu Dec 17, 02:12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home