This Page

has been moved to new address

WARNING: Graphic Language

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: WARNING: Graphic Language

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


WARNING: Graphic Language

This might possibly be my favorite piece of literary artwork that Bekah has ever done.
Heck. It might be my favorite piece of literary art period.

Labels: ,


Blogger Ann Mitchell said...


Wed Oct 07, 07:14:00 PM

Blogger Julie Smith said...

It looks like you might be safer if you feed them a cookie? It looks like chocolate chip to me. I will keep chocolate chip cookies on hand just in case I encounter one :-)

Fri Oct 09, 01:46:00 PM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home