This Page

has been moved to new address

No! For Real Life!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: No! For Real Life!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

10.03.2009

No! For Real Life!

Sorry I don't have a picture for this, but it made me laugh.

I took the kids to see Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs today (cute flick by the way) and Christopher had a bag of Skittles he was munching on during the movie. He came out with blue and green all over his face, but I didn't say anything-that's not an odd occurance.

On the way home I hear him start to panic.

He says;"Mom, I'm turning clean!"
I say; "Cool Buddy."
He says; "What did you say mom?"
I say; "I said it's cool that you are turning clean buddy."

He lifts up his hands and tries to show my in my rear view mirror...
He says; "NOT CLEAN MOM-GREEN!!!! LOOK AT ME-I'M GREEN FOR REAL LIFE!"

I peed my pants.
Not really, but it was funny, I hope you didn't have to be there, he was really scared he was turning green.

The end.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

Okay I am sitting here laughing really loud and just read this to my husband. We can totally see our six year old freaking out about turning another color. LOL

Sat Oct 03, 11:17:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home