This Page

has been moved to new address

"Where'd that Topher go?"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: "Where'd that Topher go?"

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.31.2009

"Where'd that Topher go?"

Conversation between Chad and Topher, Saturday morning.

Topher: Dad, what do you want to be when you grow up?

Dad: I want to work in medicine.

Topher: (giggling) No, dad, what do you really want to be when you grow up?

Dad: That is really what I want to do buddy, work in medicine, and work in a hospital.

Topher: Oh. Ask me what I want to be when I grow up.

Dad: Okay , what do you want to be when you grow up?

Topher: A pumpkin!!!

After, Chad related this story to me, while Topher was in ear shot, he came up to me all excited. The conversation that followed, cracked me up.

Mom: So you want to be a pumpkin huh pal? That's awesome!

Topher: Yeah, totally awesome! When bad guys come, I can turn into a pumpkin, and they will say, "Hey where'd that Topher go?" and the other bad guys will say, "I don't know....Hey! I think he turned into a pumpkin!"

Then he laughed a good jolly pumpkin laugh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home