This Page

has been moved to new address

I am the Amazing Mom of the Week!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: I am the Amazing Mom of the Week!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.13.2011

I am the Amazing Mom of the Week!

Bwahaha!

That just sounds super funny-as I'm sitting here in my messy house with half of my kids still in their pajamas and it's nearly 1:00 in the afternoon!

But it's true!

Kabongo is featuring me, yes little old me as their Amazing Mom of the Week. Please go check it out and leave a comment...so I can feel just a little bit more amazing!

Kabongo is a super fun site for parents and kids, ages 4-7, with online learning games, fun ideas and a great blog that features fun moms...like myself! :)

And guess what-this benefits you too!
Because I am being featured today, they are offering all my readers FULL access to their ENTIRE site! No payment info needed! Just scroll down to the bottom and enter the code CUTER and you can play and learn to your hearts content!

And who wouldn't want to play at a place like Laughter Lake?
It's delightful!



Impel-Modest Dresses & Accessories
ModCloth.com-Shop Mod Cloth for Chic & Unique Fashion
Fabric.com-The Place to Go When You Sew
Two Peas in a Bucket-Now Carrying Unity Stamps
Canvas People $25 off & Free Shipping on Any Size Canvas
Melissa & Doug Quality Educational Toys & Children's Products
Shabby Apple Dresses & Accessories for all Occasions
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationery
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Sally @ Dont Wake the Kids said...

Well you are an amazing mom! Can't wait to check out the site with my youngins. Congratulations! :)

Wed Apr 13, 01:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Janet said...

Congratulations on your feature! Laughter Lake looks like fun, we'll have to check it out. :)

Wed Apr 13, 01:33:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on your feature!!! :)

Wed Apr 13, 02:24:00 PM

 
Blogger Nicolette said...

Congrats on the feature and thanks for sharing the link!

Wed Apr 13, 03:00:00 PM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

You are an awesome Mom!

Wed Apr 13, 10:58:00 PM

 
Blogger Michelle said...

Hi there! I really love your blog! I am not sure how I found it, but I am a new follower! Great ideas! Keep them coming!

Have a great rest of the week ;)

Thu Apr 14, 01:48:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home