This Page

has been moved to new address

Making Us Cuter-Shopping Clothes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making Us Cuter-Shopping Clothes

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

3.17.2011

Making Us Cuter-Shopping Clothes

We are in Portland this week while my hubby is studying and taking finals.
I have been hanging out with my kids and my pregnant sister and for the most part we have been out baby shopping every day.
My feet hurt!
I keep wearing cute boots or heels and then beat myself up for it by the time I come home at night.
Yesterday I decided to wear flats for our walking around town today.
Much better!
Lesson learned.
It has been raining...duh it's Portland...but it's been REALLY raining and my hair is not loving it.
Plus my sister took these pics in the rain-so she was cold and trying to hurry thus the blurriness. Maybe not my best look this week, but I was oh so comfortable!
Unless I looked in the mirror and saw my hair, and then it made me a little uncomfortable!
Curse you naturally curly hair!

Current Sponsors:
Canvas People $25 off & Free Shipping on Any Size Canvas
Melissa & Doug Quality Educational Toys & Children's Products
Shabby Apple Dresses & Accessories for all Occasions
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationery
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lady J said...

Funny....I like this look the best! You look good in pink.

Have fun visiting here in Portland...

Thu Mar 17, 08:46:00 AM

 
Blogger Max said...

“Fashion for women is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” That's a nice quote from Coco Chanel and reminds us of how we should dress in society, when going to work, dinner, dance party, etc. You have to maintain a professional look & attitude at all times to be successful in the corporate world, this is for both men & women. More facts can be learnt here http://www.kasper-tahari-suits.com

Thu Mar 17, 11:49:00 PM

 
Blogger Emily said...

I'm into belts right now, but my husband makes fun of me whenever the belt isn't in the belt loop of my pants! I made a cute sweater refashion to wear this past week at domesticdeadline.blogspot.com I haven't rocked out the legwarmer look yet!

Mon Mar 21, 10:45:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home