This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.13.2011

Making the World Cuter Monday

EDIT: I'm not really sure what is going on with the linky list today, I know that Brent over at Linky Tools is changing his server, so that is probably what is going on. Hopefully it will be all back to normal soon! :)

Happy Valentines Day!!!
I hope you are all getting spoiled rotten and showered in love and kisses...or at the very least chocolate! :)
You know I love you right?
Well I do.
Really & Truly.
I do.
xoxoxo
Smooches and hugs and all that good stuff!

And just in case that isn't enough to prove my absolute adoration...

You can enter to win this truly FABULOUS Shabby Apple dress here...winner announced tomorrow, be sure to check back and see if it's you! :)

Also...remember the wonderful Lifestyle Crafts Letterpress that you all swooned over and wanted? Well, if you're sweetheart 'forgot' Valentines Day or you just need an excuse to spoil yourself-(I'm talking to you!), they are giving all of my readers 20% off your total purchase with code...LCBLOG11

Now show me the cute stuff! :) Extra brownie points to those who link back to me or put my button in your post!


Current Sponsors:
Canvas People 40% off & Free Shipping on Any Size Canvas
Melissa & Doug Quality Educational Toys & Children's Products
Barnes & Noble Free ebooks with purchase of a Nook
Shabby Apple Dresses & Accessories for all Occasions
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationery
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Check out these other Linky Parties too!


Disclaimer: Anything posted may be used in an upcoming feature including pictures, (linked back to original owner of course). If you don't want me to use your pictures, please don't link up.
If you would like to do a giveaway on Making the World Cuter Monday-please contact me! :)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Southern Fried Gal said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Thank you for hosting!!!

Sun Feb 13, 10:10:00 PM

 
Blogger Sarah @ FairyFace Designs said...

Hi, I'm a new follower thanks for hosting!

Mon Feb 14, 12:28:00 AM

 
Blogger Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks so much for hosting.

Mon Feb 14, 05:30:00 AM

 
Blogger Creative Escapes said...

Hi - I just posted #133 a dress up center I made out of an old armoire my kids used. Thanks for hosting, I know there is a cost now - I really love and appreciate the parties!

Mon Feb 14, 06:49:00 AM

 
Blogger Holly Lefevre said...

That photo is adorable! Oh I want one of those letterpress sets...saw them at CHA...LOVE!

Mon Feb 14, 09:12:00 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Thank you for hosting such a fun party! Sorry I am a little late...I just found your cute site! I am going to make a note to myself to link up again next week! I'm off to visit some of the other party-goers! Happy Valentine's Day!
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda
(One Girl in Pink)

Mon Feb 14, 08:17:00 PM

 
Blogger Karen T said...

I'm so glad you were able to get the Linky working again. I was having the same problem trying to get set up for my Etsy Wednesday linky party. Absolutely wonderful items featured. I've already bookmarked a few tutorials for future projects.

Tue Feb 15, 09:32:00 PM

 
Blogger Shanae Branham said...

What a fun party! I'm glad I found you. By the way, I have a contest giveaway on my blog you might find fun. Take a look. triumphandtears.blogspot.com

Fri Feb 18, 05:24:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home