This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-Tara Being Tara

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-Tara Being Tara

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.18.2011

Friendly Friday-Tara Being Tara

Another Friday means another new friend! :) Tara is adorable, has fun projects and is getting married soon-you will absolutely love this cute gal! I'll let her introduce herself...

Hello, new friends!

My name is Tara, and I blog over at Tara Being Tara. I'm so excited to be visiting Tiff today at Making the World Cuter, which is one of my very favorite blogs!

I've been called a young person with old person hobbies. I'm a twenty-something who loves sewing, quilting and all things DIY. I'm getting married in April, and my fiancé and I are working on turning our first house into a home.

Some of my favorite projects include:









I'd love for you to stop by and say hello. I love "meeting" new friends in the blog world!

Thanks Tara for coming over today and for making the world cuter! :)


Current Sponsors:
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationary
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Stamp Crazy Lady Stampin' Up & Handmade Gifts
Pumpernickel Buttons Photography Southern Oregon Photographer
Your Ad Here! Click for Details


The ideas, and opinions expressed on Friendly Friday do not necessarily reflect the owner of this blog. Friendly Friday is a day where new blog friends are invited to share a post of something they think makes the world a cuter place. If you are interested in participating in Friendly Friday, please send a post in html format to tiff@makingtheworldcuter.com, with the subject Friendly Friday. Thanks! And keep it cute! :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Doreen said...

Thanks for introducing us to Tara and her sweet blog!

Fri Feb 18, 08:06:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home