This Page

has been moved to new address

Girly Felt Treasure Map

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Girly Felt Treasure Map

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.25.2011

Girly Felt Treasure Map


After making my boys each a treasure map-I knew my little girl would love a more girl-ified version! I was right, she loves this thing! She is always playing with it and her Littlest Pet Shop toys and her Lalaloopsy mini dolls.

Here are some close up looks at the details...

Unicorn Forest, with the magical pink trees...
The Whale Water Way....
Every girly map needs a castle for the princesses to live in...
Then there is the secret garden with a mischievous little garden gnome, "what's the secret password?"
Then candy cane lane, where the gingerbread man is your friend...or is he?
I've heard it both ways. :)
And of course since it's a map, there is a compass and a bright pink 'X' to mark the spot where the treasure is, or the princess, or the prince, or the lost puppy...my daughter has quite an imagination!

I think it's my favorite of the three-but of course I'm kind of drawn to cute things! :)

Current Sponsors:
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationary
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Stamp Crazy Lady Stampin' Up & Handmade Gifts
Pumpernickel Buttons Photography Southern Oregon Photographer
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home