This Page

has been moved to new address

Making The World Cuter Monday {June 28}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making The World Cuter Monday {June 28}

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.28.2010

Making The World Cuter Monday {June 28}

Hi!
How was everyone's weekend?
Our whole week and weekend has been packed with shopping, eating, hiking, park playing, swimming, zoo trips and more!
Still having fun in Portland and LOVING this heat and beautiful sunshine!
Now if only I could have summer break from school as well! Unfortunately I have to go straight through-and so every second I've had on my computer lately has been working on projects I just don't want to do right now! :(
I can't wait to see what FUN projects you guys have been up to, because for now, I have to live vicariously through you!

Be a friend and post my button!
Making



BWS tips    button

Disclaimer: Anything posted may be used in an upcoming feature including pictures, (linked back to original owner of course). If you don't want me to use your pictures, please don't link up.
Thanks! :)

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I always love your Monday parties. The ideas here are fantastic! Thanks!

Mon Jun 28, 05:22:00 AM

 
Blogger Laurie in SC said...

Thanks for the linky, as always! Glad to hear you're enjoying your summer! ♥Laurie from Scene of the Grime

Mon Jun 28, 05:32:00 AM

 
Blogger HoosierHomemade said...

Thanks so much for hosting another fun party! Sounds like you are having a great Summer!
I'd love for your readers to stop by and link up to It's A Blog Party (my other blog), where I host a different linky everyday. Mondays are all about crafts and DIY projects!
http://itsablogparty.com
~Liz

Mon Jun 28, 05:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Lindsey said...

thanks for hosting:)

Mon Jun 28, 06:46:00 AM

 
Blogger malia said...

thanks for the party... hope your having a great time!

Mon Jun 28, 07:01:00 AM

 
Blogger Sew Much Ado said...

Thanks for hosting again :).

Mon Jun 28, 07:12:00 AM

 
Blogger Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting another fun party.

Mon Jun 28, 07:15:00 AM

 
Blogger L Simonson said...

Thanks again for hosting! The ideas coming in this week are great!

~Lori

Mon Jun 28, 08:22:00 AM

 
Blogger Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Linking up again for another super fun party! :)

Have a super week!
Erin :)

Mon Jun 28, 08:23:00 AM

 
Blogger Julia said...

I joined the party today and I wanted to know I mentioned your blog in today's post on mine. I loved your chore chart idea.

Mon Jun 28, 08:41:00 AM

 
Blogger Decor To Adore said...

Hi Tiff,

My entry this week is a bit unorthodox but I do hope it helps someone make the world a cuter place.

Thank you for hosting.

Mon Jun 28, 08:54:00 AM

 
Blogger Rory from Tools Are For Women Too! said...

Another great party! Thanks, Rory

Mon Jun 28, 09:40:00 AM

 
Blogger Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I hope your week is off to a great start!

Mon Jun 28, 12:44:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home