This Page

has been moved to new address

Three Things Thursday-Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Three Things Thursday-Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.13.2010

Three Things Thursday-Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!

Porter
Christopher, (we call him Topher like Tuffer)

And coming this September...Harrison, he left no room to doubt that he too is indeed a boy!
After this pic we even got a more detailed shot, when he decided to practically sit on the probe in 3D mode. It was very graphic to say the least-such a boy!

My little Bekah welled up a little bit at the news, but we've been sure to make a big deal about her being moms only little princess, so she is doing okay.

As much as I wanted to have a little girl, I think it was more for the clothes and the name that I had picked out than the actual baby itself. I couldn't be more excited to have 3 adorable little mommas boys all in a row!

Of course my mom reminds me that one day they will all be monstrous little teenage boys all in a row. I say its got to be better than three little hormonal teenage girls all in a row right? :)

BWS tips    button

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Little boys are a lot less drama that is for sure. I am so happy for you!

Thu May 13, 10:20:00 AM

 
Blogger seven thirty three said...

YAY!!! ;) Our son made it very obvious as well... he actually REFUSED to show us his face for the three ultrasounds we had... just his boy part.

Congrats!

Thu May 13, 10:26:00 AM

 
Blogger Kerstin said...

Congrats! I have three preteen girls right in a row. Very hormonal and we haven't seen the worst of it yet. Rough teenage boys sound like a breeze!

Thu May 13, 10:32:00 AM

 
Blogger Heather said...

I love the name you picked! It's our youngest son's name! :) Harrison usually just gets called H though, unless he's getting on my nerves. :) I keep getting reminded of the teenage years as well with my two boys, but I'm secretly looking forward to it. :) I'm also hoping for a 3rd one, but we'll see. :) Congrats!

Thu May 13, 10:39:00 AM

 
Blogger Kaysi said...

CONGRATS!! that is exciting! Your boys will be great friends when they get older and you'll love that!

Thu May 13, 11:52:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the little man! That is so exciting!

Thu May 13, 11:52:00 AM

 
Blogger Sweet European Dreams said...

precious boys & congrats on your third!

Thu May 13, 06:31:00 PM

 
Blogger Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

CONGRATS!!!

Fri May 14, 07:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Christie said...

Hey, just followed you here from tatertots&jello ...

I have to comment because I have boy-girl-boy and soon-to-be-born-boy. My daughter and I (and DH too) were disappointed too. People's comments that she was lucky to be the only girl just dug deeper in our hearts, because we wanted her to have a sister.

And you're right ... the clothes! I was so sad to think of son #3 wearing shabbier hand-me-downs while I had all these beautiful girl clothes only worn through one child.

The only comments that helped were those that held purpose ... that our sons are great and this world needs great men.

Sat May 15, 09:55:00 AM

 
Blogger Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Congratulations! We were going to name our baby Harrison but it was a girl. Love the name!

Sun May 16, 08:48:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home