This Page

has been moved to new address

Woo-Hoo Wednesday-Oreo Madness Cupcakes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Woo-Hoo Wednesday-Oreo Madness Cupcakes

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.24.2010

Woo-Hoo Wednesday-Oreo Madness Cupcakes

First of all some business to attend to...
  • I am looking for some awesome blogs to swap with for the next few months, contact me if you would like to swappity swap on an upcoming Friday!
  • I have lowered my advertising rates to just $5 a month! I would love to help promote your business for March. Contact me if you are interested.
  • Woo-Hoo Wednesdays are open for giveaways! Have an awesome product to promote? Giveaways are the perfect opportunity to get the word out! You know the drill...contact me to get it set up! I can't wait for next week, I'm really excited about the prize! :)
Sorry to bore you with business, now lets get down to business...the yum yum's!

I am craving something sweet today, and these sounded delish.
My friends and I used to always go to TGIFriday's for Oreo Madness when we were in high school-and it was my ultimate favorite dessert.
Unfortunately they don't have it anymore, so I wanted to make my own version in an individual serving size. I made these about 10 years ago and has been one of my favorite go to desserts ever since.

Here's what I came up with...

Ingredients;
Oreo Cookies
Caramel
Brownie mix (either your own or a your favorite box mix)
Hot fudge
Whip Cream

Start by lining your cupcake tins and adding 1/2 an Oreo cookie to the bottom of each and then add a caramel to the top of those. Then you make brownies-use your own favorite recipe or box mix.

Pour brownie mix over caramel and Oreos

Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes
Top with spray whip cream and a drizzle of hot fudge.

Enjoy warm...entirely.

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger 5 Kids With Disabilities said...

OOOOOHHHHH!!!!! That sounds SOOOOOO good. I can smell it and could also virtually taste it but I am on a diet. Just looking at it will have to do!!!
Lindsey Petersen
http://5kidswdisabilities.wordpress.com

Wed Feb 24, 03:45:00 AM

 
Blogger Ramsey said...

That looks INCREDIBLE!!! I am a total chocoholic. I will definately be trying these out soon. Thanks for the recipe!
Happy Hump Day!
Ramsey

Wed Feb 24, 04:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Ramsey said...

That looks INCREDIBLE!!! I am a total chocoholic. I will definately be trying these out soon. Thanks for the recipe!
Happy Hump Day!
Ramsey

Wed Feb 24, 04:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Maggie said...

These look so good and dangerous for a pregnant lady like me!!!! Thanks for the sweet recipe!
-Mags

Wed Feb 24, 07:07:00 AM

 
Blogger So Sunny Day said...

ok.. is it totally terriblethatI want these for my breakfast today? hellooooooo yummy goodness!

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Wed Feb 24, 08:24:00 AM

 
Blogger Kelly @ Make It Sparkly Mama said...

Oh yum I am so making these!

Wed Feb 24, 09:03:00 AM

 
Blogger Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh! These look divine!! I must make them right away!! :)

Wed Feb 24, 09:11:00 AM

 
Blogger Anny said...

My goodness, those look decandent!!!

Wed Feb 24, 09:30:00 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh man! Just when I thought I had a handle on Girl Scout Cookie Season, you come along with THIS! My diet is completely DOOMED!

(but thanks for the recipe....divine!)

Wed Feb 24, 10:49:00 AM

 
Blogger Sew Can Do said...

OMG - YUM! Definitely need to make these.

Wed Feb 24, 01:20:00 PM

 
Blogger Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

OK - That is way to dangerous! Some of my weaknesses... oreo, brownie! OH MY!

Wed Feb 24, 03:47:00 PM

 
Blogger Trinette McCrary said...

Yummy! Oh how I have misses Orea Madness. Thanks for posting this I'm sooo excited to make it. One question, Half an oreo cookie meaning the one side and the cream or just one side?

Thu Feb 25, 06:49:00 AM

 
Blogger Tasha said...

YUM! That looks devine!!

Thu Feb 25, 08:39:00 AM

 
Blogger Rosa B. said...

Those look soooo good! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to try them!

Thu Feb 25, 10:56:00 AM

 
Blogger Stacey said...

UMMMMM.....can you say yum!! Thank you for sharing this recipe - I totally need to make these!

Thu Feb 25, 03:36:00 PM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

mmm....those look amazing!

Thu Feb 25, 05:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Barbara Jean said...

Oh, This looks sinfully delicious!!

Thanks for the how to

blessings

barbara jean

PS regarding all my treasures I find: I also sell on one of my blogs.

Sun Feb 28, 09:17:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home