This Page

has been moved to new address

Get the Word Out Wednesday-Tea Rose Home

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Get the Word Out Wednesday-Tea Rose Home

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

12.30.2009

Get the Word Out Wednesday-Tea Rose Home

Can I just say that I LOVE Sachiko?!!
I have to be honest, I didn't know about Tea Rose Home until she left a link on Making the World Cuter Monday this week and she made the most beautiful things (yes as in plural, 3 actually) out of this shirt she found at a thrift shop.
(You'll have to go to her blog to see all she came up with-ahhh-mazing talent!)
I want to go thrift shopping with her so bad! I go into those places, and have a REALLY hard time finding the treasures in the trash. It's the organization of those places, I just can't spend the time digging, I end up feeling very anxious about the mess.
Anyway-Sachiko has a TON of beautiful tutorials. I'm talking beautiful...almost everything on her site made me look at my house and think, why?
She has a tutorial on how to make these corsages, that are just pretty...
She made this adorable felt food, and a whole lot more, for her daughters birthday. After all the felt sewing I've been doing for these quiet books, I have a completely new appreciation for all this fun felt food!
This just blew me away! She wanted a child size mannequin for her daughters clothes that she sews for her, and didn't want to pay the hefty price tag.
So she MADE one.
For under $20.
Not kidding.
I'm sure a lot of you already know about this wonderful lady and all her beautiful-ness, but if not, rush over to the Tea Rose Room, tell her I sent you, admire her talent, drool over the yummy Asian cooking, and delicious baked goods, and get lost in her stories.
I did.
edit***OH 1 MORE THING!!! I was just over there and she is doing a giveaway on her blog for one of those adorable stick on your wall vinyl chalkboards-run over there and enter! :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

Tiff,

You are soo god at find the rare gems....I too am loving Sashiko!!!!

She is just tooo amazing :D

Have a happy New Year

Wed Dec 30, 04:05:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more!! Sachiko's blog is absolutely wonderful...she is so talented! Did you see what she recently did with a Dollar Store tea towel? Just amazing!

Wed Dec 30, 08:48:00 AM

 
Blogger Chic Mommy said...

I must say that I really love following your blog. I shared an award with you. Happy New year

http://craftychicmommy.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-first-blog-award.html

Wed Dec 30, 10:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home