This Page

has been moved to new address

Get the Word Out Wednesday-Tea Rose Home

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Get the Word Out Wednesday-Tea Rose Home

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


Get the Word Out Wednesday-Tea Rose Home

Can I just say that I LOVE Sachiko?!!
I have to be honest, I didn't know about Tea Rose Home until she left a link on Making the World Cuter Monday this week and she made the most beautiful things (yes as in plural, 3 actually) out of this shirt she found at a thrift shop.
(You'll have to go to her blog to see all she came up with-ahhh-mazing talent!)
I want to go thrift shopping with her so bad! I go into those places, and have a REALLY hard time finding the treasures in the trash. It's the organization of those places, I just can't spend the time digging, I end up feeling very anxious about the mess.
Anyway-Sachiko has a TON of beautiful tutorials. I'm talking beautiful...almost everything on her site made me look at my house and think, why?
She has a tutorial on how to make these corsages, that are just pretty...
She made this adorable felt food, and a whole lot more, for her daughters birthday. After all the felt sewing I've been doing for these quiet books, I have a completely new appreciation for all this fun felt food!
This just blew me away! She wanted a child size mannequin for her daughters clothes that she sews for her, and didn't want to pay the hefty price tag.
So she MADE one.
For under $20.
Not kidding.
I'm sure a lot of you already know about this wonderful lady and all her beautiful-ness, but if not, rush over to the Tea Rose Room, tell her I sent you, admire her talent, drool over the yummy Asian cooking, and delicious baked goods, and get lost in her stories.
I did.
edit***OH 1 MORE THING!!! I was just over there and she is doing a giveaway on her blog for one of those adorable stick on your wall vinyl chalkboards-run over there and enter! :)

Labels: ,


Blogger Bird learning to fly... said...


You are soo god at find the rare gems....I too am loving Sashiko!!!!

She is just tooo amazing :D

Have a happy New Year

Wed Dec 30, 04:05:00 AM

Blogger burlap + blue said...

I couldn't agree with you more!! Sachiko's blog is absolutely wonderful...she is so talented! Did you see what she recently did with a Dollar Store tea towel? Just amazing!

Wed Dec 30, 08:48:00 AM

Blogger Chic Mommy said...

I must say that I really love following your blog. I shared an award with you. Happy New year

Wed Dec 30, 10:59:00 PM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home