This Page

has been moved to new address

Things to do before school starts...or fall, whatever!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Things to do before school starts...or fall, whatever!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.11.2011

Things to do before school starts...or fall, whatever!

(Image of my then 2 year old son trying to "catch the moon" last summer)

Is anyone ready for summer to be over?
If so...
I am not with you.
Not one bit.

Fall is my favorite season, but I am clinging to every summer day like it will snow tomorrow. (Any one who has read for more than one season knows how I feel about snow)

I know a lot of your kids have already started back in school and that usually marks the end of summer for most families.
Mine don't start until the 30th-so I still have a few more weeks until that yardstick is here.

But 'technically' fall doesn't start this year until September 23rd (just happens to be my youngest's first birthday).

So I will hold onto summer until then and try to accomplish a few more things before I start pulling out sweaters and boots.

So here are a few more things I want to do before this summer ends; some for the first time, and some again;
  • Camp in a new place
  • Fish at the pond
  • Swim! (With all the moving and settling, we haven't been swimming once this summer!)
  • Sit out on the porch with lemonade and my hubby while the kids play
  • Play catch with my kids
  • Eat an ice cream cone and walk around downtown
  • Walk along the river and skip stones
  • Hike to a waterfall
  • Take kid pictures at sunset
  • Have a surprise picnic
What things would you add to the list?

Let's be friends!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home