This Page

has been moved to new address

Back to School Cuteness

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Back to School Cuteness

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.17.2011

Back to School Cuteness

(Christopher's Pre-School pictures 2009)

I am a sucker for cute back to school crafts and cuteness even though I homeschool my kids.
I always take my kids back to school pictures and they usually turn out to be my favorites of the year. These are a couple from last year...
I like them so much better than the traditional school photo with the bad laser back drop.

I just went out with them last night for our annual tradition and haven't had a chance to dive into them yet...but bet your bottom dollar that I will be sharing some new pics of them getting ready for the upcoming school year soon!

Even though my kids don't have traditional school teachers per say, they still have other mentors besides myself that I love to give little appreciation gifts to, such as dance, piano, sports and other teachers and coaches.

My sweet friend Leelou (who just had a sweet new baby girl I am hoping I get to peek at this weekend in between all the craziness!) has this adorable free printable up on her blog today that would be such a fun little thing to send with your child on the first day of school with a little goodie inside letting your teacher know how much you appreciate them.
She also has some details on a way to win $500 of school supplies for your school...head over and thank her for making the world cuter...because she does...and funnier too. :)



Let's be friends!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketFollow Me on Pinterest

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home