This Page

has been moved to new address

Review-Tadpoles Bedding Company

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Review-Tadpoles Bedding Company

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.03.2011

Review-Tadpoles Bedding Company

Awhile back I received this fantastically soft and cozy sleep sack from Tadpoles Bedding.Unfortunately my little guy could only wear it a couple of times before he outgrew it, it's for babies 0-6 months old, and Oliver was 8 months old. It still fit him with plenty of room for his little piggies to wiggle, but he was crawling and it made him mad that he couldn't crawl in it! :)

I wish I would have had it a little earlier, because it is seriously yummy. It's safer to use than blankets with the young ones, and let's face it-so much more convenient! I don't know about your kids, but my babies are kickers in their sleep and never keep a blanket on! On cold nights this is a real problem...mostly because they wake up cold and that is sad, but also because when they wake up...I have to wake up and that is REALLY sad! These warm little sleep sacks fix that in a jiffy!

I loved that I was able to just snap him in with his jammies already on like a little mini sleeping bag and then just put him in his crib-and the cute little embroidered cow?!? I mean how cute is that? Tadpole Bedding has 4 other designs and colors, and for only $19.99 a piece, they make the PERFECT baby shower gift.

I am passing this one on to my little sister who just had the most adorable little baby girl ever this last week, I can't wait to go see her, and kiss her adorable cheeks! (And maybe the babies too!).

I was given a super soft fleece sack to review, and was in no other way compensated for this post. All opinions are 100% my own and I really think you should buy one for your own baby or for any new mommy-they are super great!

Check out these cute sites to make your world cuter!
Save up to 50% off Mother's Day Gift Guide! Homepage 2 Dresses from Shabby Apple GlassesUSA 70% off retail prices

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home