This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.24.2011

Making the World Cuter Monday

I have been AWOL this last week...we took a kind of short notice trip out to Washington to see my sister and her new sweet baby girl Elliot. I didn't have phone service or a lot of time to be on a computer, so I didn't get to blog even a little bit! I just got home-so I need your cuteness!

Show me what you've got...and if you want to party even more, check out THESE linky parties, and don't forget to link back to the hostess's (or host's) blog...it's the polite thing to do!



Check out these cute sites to make your world cuter!
Save up to 50% off Mother's Day Gift Guide! Homepage 2 Dresses from Shabby Apple GlassesUSA 70% off retail prices

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home