This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.17.2011

Making the World Cuter Monday

Welcome to the cutest party on the block! Just check out some of these show offs from last week!

This post by GoogieMomma just made me giggle, because I call my kids by number rather than their names about 80% of the time-I think it would be awesome to have them all in these shirts all the time-plus GoogieMomma is just funny-so go check out her cute kids wearing these.
Ummmm...Yummmmm! Thanks Six Sister's Stuff for this no bake Mississippi Mud Ice Cream Pie...I will be getting fat now.
Missy from Lookie What I Did made these adorable bar stools over for me...or I wish they were for me...but she is selfish and keeping them for herself for her adorable craft room.
Sarah from Welcome to the gOOd Life made this adorable dress all by herself...of course she did, she is amazing. A to the mazing people. Cute stuff ladies-keep it up and if you were featured feel free to grab a BUTTON.

Let's show off what we've been up to this week shall we...show me the cute!
(Link back or add a button to your post and you will be sprinkled with cute dust this week!)


If you link up, I might use your pictures for a featured post...if you don't find that okay, then don't link up.
If you are looking for other fun parties, check out my ever growing Linky Party List for the best parties on the web!

Check out these cute sites to make your world cuter!
Save up to 50% off Mother's Day Gift Guide! Homepage 2 Dresses from Shabby Apple GlassesUSA 70% off retail prices

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home