This Page

has been moved to new address

Cute Custom Affordable Dress-Love it! eShakti Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Cute Custom Affordable Dress-Love it! eShakti Review

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.07.2011

Cute Custom Affordable Dress-Love it! eShakti Review

You know how you always see those "Who wore it better?" things, and they both have on the same dress...but different?
You know, one has it cut off right below her booty and the other has it down to her knees? Or one has sleeves, and the other one doesn't. Or one has a scoop back and the other has a collar.
You get the point right?
I always tend to think that the girl who obviously wore it better is the girl who knew to have the dress altered to fit her style and body best, so of course she wore it better.

Well we can't all be rich and famous and have our stylist fix our clothes to fit us just the way we want them can we?

Oh wait we can!
Probably not the rich and famous part but the part where we can have our stylist make our clothes just the way want them is definitely a possibility with eShakti!

I already have two of their dresses and can't wait to get more!
I was given this dress to review and I got to customize it in any which way I wanted.
You can get standard sizes if you'd rather, but I have a hard time finding a standard size dress that works for me. Because I'm tall and need my dresses to be modest, I had them make it below the knee length. Do you know how hard it is to find a decent dress long enough for a tall girl these days? It's not easy I tell ya!

They got all my measurements-so this thing fits PERFECTLY! You get to choose the color, the neckline, the length, the sleeve type and make any other requests when you order a custom clothing item. And customization starts at just $7.50 on their already great priced clothing!

Here are a few on my wishlist...and they are all under $60. Love eShakti!
If you are thinking this all sounds fabulous-it gets better, you can get $20 off and FREE customization on your first order. (P.S. shipping is FAST-like you will get your customized dress in like a week!) If you order something from them and want to make me super happy...use referral code TiffanyHewlett90-it gives me credit for referring you! :)

So tell me...have you ever ordered anything custom online? What was your experience?
Have you ordered anything from eShakti? Did you love it?

If you think eShakti is brilliant like I do...head on over to their Facebook page and say hello-like them and stay updated on all the fabulous sales and giveaways they do! :)

If you want to link up your fashion related posts do it here! Love to see how your making the world cuter!

Check out these cute sites to make your world cuter!
Save up to 50% off Mother's Day Gift Guide! Homepage 2 Dresses from Shabby Apple GlassesUSA 70% off retail prices

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home