This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.19.2011

Making the World Cuter Monday

So I'm just going to let you know that I will be out of the loop for the next week, and most likely the week after that! I am moving on Friday and haven't packed....well pretty much anything! It's been so crazy trying to find a place, getting last minute photography sessions in and getting all signed back up for school next month (yikes!).

So you might find me in a room with carefully stacked and packed boxes to the ceiling this week...or just maybe in the middle of my living room curled up in the fetal position with empty boxes all over the place!

Either way I will not be around these parts, but I still want to see what is making your world cuter, and I'm sure everyone else does to. I will be sharing past tutorials again this week-if you have a tutorial you would like to feature on Making the World Cuter for a Friendly Friday-be sure to Contact Me!

Now link up the CUTE! (Link back with a button or text link to have magic fairy dust sprinkled over your week!)
Check out these cute sites to make your world cuter!
Save up to 50% off Mother's Day Gift Guide! Homepage 2 Dresses from Shabby Apple GlassesUSA 70% off retail prices

If you link up I may use your pictures or text for an upcoming feature-with proper link back of course, but if that is not okay, please do not link up. Have fun, be nice and join these other linky parties!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home