This Page

has been moved to new address

Making Us Cuter Thursday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making Us Cuter Thursday

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.02.2011

Making Us Cuter Thursday

Holy Moly! Do you guys read Pintucks and Ruffles? They ALWAYS have the cutest refashions, and this one was the BEST one I've ever seen! Just check out the before...I'm going to make you go over there and check out the after, you will FLIP!
In fact, it's the inspiration outfit this weekend-so use it as your inspiration for something to wear this week! :)
Thanks to everyone who links up!
I l.o.v.e. going around and checking out your cuteness! :)

This week I stuck to what I had in my own closet and didn't make any new clothing items...I still sewed a TON this week, but it wasn't clothing related...
I pulled this ensemble out, that I never would have put together....
...had it not been for the inspiration outfit from last week.
image credit: Johnnie Boden USA

I know it doesn't have a belt, but the skirt has buttons, so I didn't think it needed one.
It felt super flattering, and dressy...something to wear to the office...if I had an office...which I don't, so instead I just wore it to run errands with the kids and go to a girls night.
Shopping: Shirt-Shade, Pencil Skirt-Ross, brand Matty M, Fishnets-Eden Fantasys, Shoes-Kohls,
Necklace-Vintage Pearl


Now it's time to show off what you've been wearing!
Link back here with this button or a text link so that others can find us! :)
Making




Remember this is a Fashion Linky ONLY





Check out these cute sites to make your world cuter!
Save up to 50% off Mother's Day Gift Guide! Homepage 2 Dresses from Shabby Apple GlassesUSA 70% off retail prices

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home