This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.01.2011

Making the World Cuter Monday

First of all have you entered the GIVEAWAY from Rosey Little Things?
Super CUTE Aqua colored Scarf and matching Ring up for grabs!
Enter HERE!

And OK, so I may just be hungry, but this weeks showoff's are some tasty recipes that I want to try out...(and sorry no desserts here-Easter is a sweet week, and my sweet tooth has been satisfied!) Go over and check out these tasty vittles and tell them I sent ya! :)

First of all Lauren at the Elephant's Trunk has this whole dinner that looks so dang delish including a Balsamic Summer Pasta dish, but this salad had me at Apples! I love a salad with fruit in it, add some pine nuts and tasty cheese and you've got yourself a home run!
Stevie at Moore Babies made this yummy Tilapia dinner with tomatoes that makes my mouth water! I love me some fresh white fish and anything with tomatoes is on my eat list...And me OH my! Ana at Ask Anna, she may be my new favorite person! This sandwich looks like heaven. I have mentioned I LOVE sandwiches right? Oh but panini's are on an even higher pedestal in my opinion-steak, cheese and avocado....drooling!And last but certainly not least are these scrumptious little Jalapeno cheese bites-yes they are so 1990's-but there is a reason they were so dang popular! They are GOOD! Plus this recipe from Hannah at The Young and The Crafty bakes not fries these poppin little goodies so I can have more than one! :)
If you were featured Grab a Button...and if you're linking up grab another...or just text link back to me! What's making your world cuter (or tastier)?
Show me the cuteness!


Check out these cute sites to make your world cuter!
Save up to 50% off Mother's Day Gift Guide! Homepage 2 120x60 M&D Free Shipping Dresses from Shabby Apple GlassesUSA 70% off retail prices

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home