This Page

has been moved to new address

Making Us Cuter-What I Want

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making Us Cuter-What I Want

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.05.2011

Making Us Cuter-What I Want

You guys are all so dang cute!
Thanks for sharing all of your cute outfits! I LOVE going through them each week!
Some of my favorites from this week were;
  • Kaysi MADE her own swimsuit over at Keeping it Simple
  • Heather from Straight Stitches made a super fun TT&J, Anthropologie knock off
  • And I love all of, but mostly the ruffly last outfit that Meagan from Fairly Fabulous wore this last week-sooo cute!
SO I have to be honest...I wore some cute things this week-but I didn't take any pictures...and here's why.
I have lost about 15 pounds this last month (yay me!) and now most of my clothes are hanging or bunching on me, or I've already shown you...plus it is getting warmer, and the majority of my cute stuff is for colder temps.

And while all of that is making me sublimely happy...it just makes me want to go shopping!

So instead of showing you what I wore, I will be showing you what I wanted to wear instead! :)

Isn't that dress ADORABLE!?!?!
I just ordered it yesterday...I can't wait to get my hands on that cutie!
This will be perfect for summery days and summery date nights! (hint hint honey!)
I promise I will share photos!
I want the other things too...but they will have to wait-clothing before accessories unfortunately!
But oh those shoes...sigh...

What are you wearing this week? I can't wait to see the inspiration you have for me! (Please link back or grab a button!)


Check out these cute sites to make your world cuter!
Save up to 50% off Mother's Day Gift Guide! Homepage 2 120x60 M&D Free Shipping Dresses from Shabby Apple GlassesUSA 70% off retail prices

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home