This Page

has been moved to new address

Making Us Cuter-Inspiration...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making Us Cuter-Inspiration...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.11.2011

Making Us Cuter-Inspiration...

I took photos this week, but my computer that has the photos on it is going through updates-so I will save them for another week.

I want to do things a little differently anyway...but first check out these cuties who posted up last week...
  1. Rebekah from Verdant Bents made an adorable lace trimmed shirt.
  2. Kassi from Truly Lovely looks awesome in the animal prints...zebra to be exact.
  3. Susan from Second Chances by Susan, well her belt just rocks! Literally-it's made from old 45's!
Now for what I'm thinking...

When I first started Making Us Cuter, the idea was to take an inspiration outfit and then find a way to make it work-and have others play along by linking up their takes on it.
Well it's taken a different route, and that's okay, but for those of you who like a bit of a challenge aspect as I would, then I will have an inspiration outfit each week that you can either try to copy, purchase or use aspects of it-color, pieces, style whatever.

So without further adieu....
This weeks inspiration outfit comes from Ruche-

I have a couple ideas on how to wear this look this week...I haven't narrowed my outfit down yet, but you'll have to come back next week to see what I do. :)

So now you can link up any FASHION RELATED POST and bonus points if you accept the challenge! Leave me a comment and let me know how you plan on making this look yours this week!

Check out these cute sites to make your world cuter!
Save up to 50% off Mother's Day Gift Guide! Homepage 2 120x60 M&D Free Shipping Dresses from Shabby Apple GlassesUSA 70% off retail prices

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home