This Page

has been moved to new address

Fabric Covered Headboard Tutorial from So Stinkin' Cute

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Fabric Covered Headboard Tutorial from So Stinkin' Cute

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.20.2011

Fabric Covered Headboard Tutorial from So Stinkin' Cute

I think our guest today and I are kindred spirits, I mean we both like cute things so much we have the word cute in our blog titles...and she says stinkin'...and I do too! Will the similarities ever end? I guess so, because my husband would NEVER, not in a million years let me do this in our bedroom....but alas, it is so stinkin' cute!

Hello! I am Suzanne from So Stinkin' Cute. My blog is


about anything I find to be....So Stinkin' Cute!





That can be home decor/DIY, my hubs and kiddos, jewelry,


beauty products, or reality t.v.. Quite a range huh?


After being renters for quite some time I am happy to


be a home owner again of a new home. One thing I knew


I wanted was a fabric covered headboard rather than spending tons


of money on a new bed. I really love doing DIYs because


you get exactly what you want at a fraction of the cost.





Here is the before:


And here is the after:







{this is with pillows I made}


I am still kind of shocked that my husband agreed


to a bubble gum pink king sized headboard, but


he goes with the mantra "Happy Wife, Happy Life"!


It truly was a lot easier than I thought it would be


and with using JoAnn coupons it cost us about $160.



All you really need is plywood, foam, batting,
fabric and a staple gun. The more hands you have to stretch the fabric
the better...don't try this solo!

I finally have a piece of glamour in my mostly
non-glamorous life! I have added various other DIY projects to the room and
I am really happy how it turned out.



For the full post from my blog, you can find it here.


We just finished one for my daughter in a twin size too!


Hopefully, I have inspired you to make one for your home


and thanks so much for having me! This is a true honor!

Thanks Suzanne for the fun before and afters! Be sure to go check out her cute blog and tell her where you found her!



Check out these cute sites to make your world cuter!
Save up to 50% off Mother's Day Gift Guide! Homepage 2 120x60 M&D Free Shipping Dresses from Shabby Apple

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home