This Page

has been moved to new address

It's that time of year again...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: It's that time of year again...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.30.2011

It's that time of year again...

Time to go shopping for a new swimsuit that is!
Is that scary to you? Sorry! :)

I am actually excited...I have been looking at LOTS of different sites trying to find just the right modest but cute suit for this summer.

What is your favorite swimsuit style? One Piecer or Tankini style like me, or are you more of a bikini gal?
Or are you one of those who prefers no suit at all?
Take a second and vote over at the poll on the right-I am truly curious! :)

One of my favorite swim wear sites Lime Ricki offered to give me and my readers a fab discount on any of their adorable suits!

Now I just need to pick one...

I love the colors and the cute yellow geometric ties-on this cutie here. It is definitely in the running.This rash guard is super cute, and would be great to wear to the beach this summer when it is just not quite warm enough to be strutting around sleeveless (we live in Oregon after all), or just need a little extra protection from Mr Sunshine...if he ever gets here that is...
But I think this is my favorite suit I've seen yet this year on my quest for the perfect suit! Love the feminine ruffles and you know that color combo is my absolute fave! Plus it would cover the booty and the girls without looking matronly. Winner!
I think I am in love!
What is your favorite swimsuit from Lime Ricki?
If you find just the right one while over there shopping...be sure to add in the code CUTER and get 10% off your purchase! (EDIT:only good through May 14th-so be sure to get yours now!)


Check out these cute sites to make your world cuter!
Save up to 50% off Mother's Day Gift Guide! Homepage 2 120x60 M&D Free Shipping Dresses from Shabby Apple

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home